Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a mail for telephonic interview within 2 weeks. There were hiring manager, senior scientist, and two more technical expertise. All of them were easy going and very cooperative. They also discussed about type of work and the candidate they are looking for. This took around 45-60 mins.
After this telephonic interview, I got offer with in next 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• general question like tell me about yourself, short and long term objective, situational questions, more about your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Take test online and apply, on campus interview, on-site visit with two interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation where you made a positive impact?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. Went through several rounds. Had to do a personality test, online pattern recognition test, something similar to the SAT, round 1 interview with one person, round 2 interview with 3 people.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Champaign, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous, there was an IQ test like screening and a normal job attitudes screening before the first interview of like three interviews. I only made it to the first interview. They asked questions about problem solving and working in teams.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you needed to ask someone with a different perspective or more experience for help?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did an on campus interview and applied online. P&G makes all intern candidates take an online test consisting of mostly logic and basic quantitative questions. Other online assessments include a behavioral one focusing on leadership. Did an onsite interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a team and there were different perspectives   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Egypt, AR (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

firstly there is an online assessment to understand how your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes align with competencies that define success within P&G then there is a reasoning screen and after it there is an assessment in the company itself then 2 interviews ,the process is too organized

Interview Questions

• talk about a situation you take the lead and say what exactly you did and how the output was?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Miami, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First filled out an online question with personality questionnaire after then brought in for a standardized test to be taken. The test was like the SAT and involved strategic thinking as well as some math skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

There were a total of 2 interview rounds. The first round for me was on the phone and consisted of behavioral questions. It was a very relaxed interview. One of their Product Supply Engineers contacts you and you talk for roughly 30-45 minutes. The 2nd round consisted of an onsite interview and they first ask you to take their aptitude exam in person to verify your results from taking the test online as part of the application process. The onsite interview consisted of two engineers asking more behavioral questions. Following the interview they take you around their campus, treat you to lunch and let you meet current employees. After lunch I was given an offer with one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a difficult project how would you ensure its success?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were two tests: ethics and a test similar to IQ test prior to being selected for the interview. After that, there were two interviewers interviewing me at school. The questions were mostly behavioral and were very specific to my resume rather than being general. I thought the overall interview was a bit more difficult than other behavioral based interviews, but I ended up getting a second round so it worked out for me!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick & Easy. Got a call back in a week. There is a hard reasoning test that a lot people don’t past so if you do and interview okay you will be fine.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.