Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. Went through several rounds. Had to do a personality test, online pattern recognition test, something similar to the SAT, round 1 interview with one person, round 2 interview with 3 people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

There were a total of 2 interview rounds. The first round for me was on the phone and consisted of behavioral questions. It was a very relaxed interview. One of their Product Supply Engineers contacts you and you talk for roughly 30-45 minutes. The 2nd round consisted of an onsite interview and they first ask you to take their aptitude exam in person to verify your results from taking the test online as part of the application process. The onsite interview consisted of two engineers asking more behavioral questions. Following the interview they take you around their campus, treat you to lunch and let you meet current employees. After lunch I was given an offer with one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a difficult project how would you ensure its success?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were two tests: ethics and a test similar to IQ test prior to being selected for the interview. After that, there were two interviewers interviewing me at school. The questions were mostly behavioral and were very specific to my resume rather than being general. I thought the overall interview was a bit more difficult than other behavioral based interviews, but I ended up getting a second round so it worked out for me!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did an on campus interview and applied online. P&G makes all intern candidates take an online test consisting of mostly logic and basic quantitative questions. Other online assessments include a behavioral one focusing on leadership. Did an onsite interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a team and there were different perspectives   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Miami, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First filled out an online question with personality questionnaire after then brought in for a standardized test to be taken. The test was like the SAT and involved strategic thinking as well as some math skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Egypt, AR (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

firstly there is an online assessment to understand how your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes align with competencies that define success within P&G then there is a reasoning screen and after it there is an assessment in the company itself then 2 interviews ,the process is too organized

Interview Questions

• talk about a situation you take the lead and say what exactly you did and how the output was?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online for an internship for research & development engineering. The interview process took around 2 months in total, split between 4 stages: online, one informal, one formal, and one on-site.
    I took two standardized tests online, one behavioral and one aptitude test. After passing both, I was given a short (~20 min) informal interview by a campus recruiter. About a week later, I was offered a second interview. Since I was not available at any of the times available for a live interview, they offered to schedule a phone interview for the second round, which lasted around 45 min and consisted of behavioral questions. Two weeks later, I was invited to a final interview stage on-site in Cincinnati. The company flew in interns applying to the position, and we were told that positions were available for each of us/we weren't competing for the same spots. A current employee was assigned to each candidate as a host to welcome us. The next day lasted around 7 hrs and consisted of 3 separate interviews, 2 behavioral and one case study about a struggling product. About a week later, I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you went above and beyond.   Answer Question
    • Is there anything outside of school that you would like to do, but never had the time to do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Had to take the online exam that asked a variety of shape questions. The practice test involved three different types of questions such as problem solving, reading and logic, and then shapes (solving the pattern). Overall, practice test was easy. Make sure to practice. Actual test consisted (for me) only of the shapes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The Interviewing Process went ok. They asked some tough questions and I could tell they were really looking for a specific type of person. The man interviewing me was nice, however he was staring at his computer the entire time which was a bit uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you came up with an innovative solution?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Submit resume is crucial and answer all type of background questions
    This is only the first step, second step is an online assessment. At least for interns. Then a web interview will take place if you pass steps 1 & 2

Interview Questions

• If you are versed in SAS
      How to deal with an unfriendly teammate
      How do you adapt to certain situations
      Experience with start up projects
      Have you ever been fired from another job
      Have you ever applied to p&g
      Do you have any family or anybody you know at p&g   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.