Procter & Gamble Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.3

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Phone interview, supervised reasoning test, interview with two people. Follows the CAR format - context, action, result.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a split second decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Evanston, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 people, 30-45 mins long, very typical behavioral type questions but they asked a lot of follow up questions to each main question. Know the P&G values and success drivers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

After an campus interview I went down for a day visit. The day visit included a reasoning test, panel behavioral interview, conversations with current engineers, tour of facilities, and wrap up. The day visit an all-expense trip and included dinner and breakfast with current employees. It was obvious they were recruiting me as much as I was trying to impress them.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I can never understand how I didn't pass the online assessment center. I hav done a bunch of done and have at least made it past the actual interview. Oh well...

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Overall great and defining interview process got back to me immediately after applying.having a bunch of people tout how awesome you are on the web.

That being said, it's not safe to assume we all know exactly where in the wide world of the web we can point those well-wishers when they want to sing our praises. I mean, we might all be able to rattle off one or two sites ("Yelp! And I think you can get them to show up in Google Maps, too?"), but we don't exactly have a laundry list of options at our disposal.

Interview Questions

• Which one of these follow a pattern and displayed a diagram   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2017.

Interview

Two assessments (personality and reasoning) then I went to career fair and got an initial interview, after that they had another in-person exam that was monitored. Interview was very behavioral, asked detailed questions about resume. Then I was invited to a final on-site interview, that I accepted and still have to complete.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with a team and had different perspectives with someone   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

Quite long and very thorough; was required to take two tests (one online and one written at a testing sight) and two interviews (both over the phone). Interviews and tests were challenging but fair. Despite that, I had an overall positive experience interviewing with the company even though I didn't get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a process more time or cost efficient   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through the my campus career fair, and the next day I got an on-campus interview. After 2-3 days they told me I got a final interview. They flew me out to the Cincinnati location where the gave me a final interview, a tour of the facility, and some lunch.

Interview Questions

• Mention a time where you had to change the way you did something?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2017.

Interview

First I had to complete the online questionnaire then was contacted via email about 2.5 months later. Had a phone interview with one person mostly a portfolio review for design. found out a couple days later I made it to the next round. Had another interview 2 weeks later with 2 people via phone and screen sharing. It was just another portfolio review and 5-6 behavioral questions. recieved in offer in april. process started in november. they were slow

Interview Questions

• all the behavioral questions i actually got from previous glassdoor posts   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online. I sent in my resume, and I proceed to the next stage. It had me take a personality quiz and some sort of logical reasoning quiz. I then received immediate feedback that I did not pass that round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.