Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 15 Oct 2018
2,431 Interview Reviews

3.3

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tempe, AZ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online with LinkedIn. Recruiter called and scheduled for me to go take a test at the local testing center. Test would be great if I was an engineer or straight out of college with a algebra major.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Testing, testing and more testing after phone screen. Definitely study using the examples provided. Selection is sort of random to get to this point. Only about 1 out of 200 applicants get through.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Typical STAR behavior-based interview with each question starting with "tell me about a time". One aspect that was interesting, and borderline inappropriate, was the probing of my personal life as to whether I was married with children. The questions were on the familiar subjects about leading, process, difficult situation and co-worker, and success. The main interviewer seemed very disinterested and pre-occupied, which made it extremely difficult to connect. The panel lasted, maybe, a half-hour and the rest of the day consisted of meeting current ABMs, a test (the P&GMAT), and concluded with a very nice tour. The people seem very engaged in their jobs. It also appears that groups move very often, in terms of building geography. We got to see the famed boardroom, as well as the "museum". The environment felt comfortably conservative. There is clearly a cloud of tradition, but this seems tempered by youth and the winds of changing market dynamics and opportunities. The promote from within philosophy is and will be a challenge for mid-career professionals, or career-switchers with substantial work experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, do you have a family?   4 Answers
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person   1 Answer

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

be ready for lots of back to back behavioral questions on teamwork, leadership, problem solving and such basics, need to have your examples ready, also some case and pressure test to see how you react

Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied through the university very soon after position was posted so it took time for a response. Took about 2 and half weeks for a response and after response about 5 days before the interview was scheduled.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Browns Summit, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Browns Summit, NC (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through contractor and set up a couple of phone interviews. Went to take drug test and pass background check and then showed up to the job. Started training the first day.

Interview Questions

• Why are in interested in lab work?   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

written test on sas programming skills and statisticial knowledge

Interview Questions

• experiment design questions   1 Answer

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply online. In person interview on campus and then two day process at the General Offices in Cincinnati Ohio. One day of meet and greets, take a test, listen to speakers. Second day consists of interviews, walking the office, learning the different businesses. Was called back within a week with an offer.

CBD Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Met at school career fair, applied through online system. Afterwards, took a skills/shapes test, which seemed a little unexpected. Then, had a 1-hour behavioral phone interview with employee in local area. Made it passed that and was then invited to headquarters in Cincinnati for final round. Took another test, got a tour of HQ, spent the night, and the next day had an interview with 2 executives.

Interview Questions

• 2-on-1 interview at final round. Good cop/bad cop-type interview with lots of questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Pineville, LA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The first step in the whole process is to go through the testing phase. This phase is where they pass out tests in order to obtain your knowledge of certain areas, such as mechanical, mathematical, problem solving, and information reading. Then if you pass those tests you then go to an interview with two current employees who work in different areas of the company. if you pass the first interview you then go on to one more interview with four other current employees. If you pass both interviews then you are notified whether or not they want you to come into the next hiring class or if you will be placed into a hiring pull that they will pull from at a later date.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation in the past where you have taken the initiative   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.