Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3,703 Interview Reviews

3.3

Data Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

Was required to take an online assessment as a condition to even get an actual interview. Assessment is highly discriminatory. Module consists of circles/dots moving all over the screen with an interruption to then test the memory of where the dots were prior to the interruption. Timed. For anyone with vision issues, motion sensitivity, seizure vulnerability, this module will certainly be the end of the road for you. Absolutely no correlation with the person's skills/capabilities/experience. It's like turning down a world class surgeon bc they left their car window open in the parking lot. Hopefully the ADA screens this review and begins an investigation into the discriminatory assessments P&G is using as a screening measure. Perhaps a blessing in disguise to avoid a company that is this ignorant in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Basic no-brainer questions that are asked repeatedly, but re-worded to test the answer consistency. Computerized timed modules that discriminate toward anyone not able to focus on flashing dots, unrealistic time to reply, and not having perfect vision.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The recruiting process was divided into .. steps: application process, assessment online, first interview and then the last interview. Both interviews were pretty similar, 7 or so questions, mostly behavioral ones and then the last two were situational but not to hard to address.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had four projects, one due today, one due in a week, one due in a month and one due in a year?   2 Answers

Summer Internship Program Interview

Interview

The interview was mostly behavioral and was relatively easy as long as you followed the STAR method of answering questions. Overall, it was an easy experience and was low-stress. Must know your resume inside and out.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was very verbose and long but it was very professional and they did a very good job asking everything that they needed to ask. Everyone was very kind and positive about the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of leadership questions. Be prepared to talk about things you've done to improve companies you've worked for before.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Veryyyy hard online memory game. Almost impossible. Now I can’t apply to another internship there for 12 months. Lots of memorization and spatial recognition, which probably isn’t really necessary for the position

Sales Interview

Interview

Recruited through the P&G emerging standout leaders program.
    Great, smooth process overall. Started with P&G online games/test, then had a recruiter screen, and finally had a 1 hour interview with two managers. Completely behavioral interviews-- pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral/situational -- ex: tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision   Answer Question

IT Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied on the campus recruiment webstie. Firstly the self-introduction. Then asked one project that I'm most proud of. Finally ask some questions about the studion union experience on my resume.

Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Conducted the online assessment for research and development role at proctor and gamble. The text was not based questioning but rather a form of IQ test. Pattern recognition and memory tests were a large portion of the assessment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Initial Phone Screening. If you pass the phone screening then they send you an online IQ Assessment. Assuming you pass that you will have 3 rounds of in person interview - some are 1 on 1, some are panel form.

Data Science Interview

Interview

I was given a Cognitive Skills assessment consisting of a series of attention-memory puzzles. There were 4 rounds of different types of cognitive tests, with each round switching back between two tasks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.