Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3,338 Interview Reviews

3.3

Data Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

Was required to take an online assessment as a condition to even get an actual interview. Assessment is highly discriminatory. Module consists of circles/dots moving all over the screen with an interruption to then test the memory of where the dots were prior to the interruption. Timed. For anyone with vision issues, motion sensitivity, seizure vulnerability, this module will certainly be the end of the road for you. Absolutely no correlation with the person's skills/capabilities/experience. It's like turning down a world class surgeon bc they left their car window open in the parking lot. Hopefully the ADA screens this review and begins an investigation into the discriminatory assessments P&G is using as a screening measure. Perhaps a blessing in disguise to avoid a company that is this ignorant in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Basic no-brainer questions that are asked repeatedly, but re-worded to test the answer consistency. Computerized timed modules that discriminate toward anyone not able to focus on flashing dots, unrealistic time to reply, and not having perfect vision.   Answer Question

CMK Associate Manager Interview

Interview

Very cookie cutter, 5 questions pertaining to all their STAR requirements. Sometimes an older fellow will ask a case study / scenario question-personally I was asked to estimate how many bottles of aging hair shampoo would be sold within one quarter.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you directly contributed to the success of a project   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Very calm and very friendly interviewers! The interview questions were not as hard as I thought they would be and there was a lot of small talk. I felt that this interview was probably one of the best ones that I have partook in.

Intern Interview

Interview

First, I applied to an internship position listed on the P&G website, then took and passed online assessment and then I was given an on-campus interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I took the online test after submitting my resumé. The memory games were really strange. I'm not sure how remembering flashing dots will influence my job performance. I still see those flashing spots as bright spots behind my eyes now.

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Interview process as been smooth and filled with quick responses. I applied and within 10 min was pushed to the next steps which consisted of a 30 min assessment that challenged you every step of the way.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The application was followed by an online assessment and interview. About thirty minutes after I submitted my application, I received an email for the online assessment which could be taken 24/7.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 projects. Project 1 is due next week, Project 2 is due next month, Project 3 is due in 6 months. How do you prioritize the projects? Explain.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2020.

Interview

A very strange interview process. Was given a two-stage online assessment: (1) a morality test and (2) iq test. For the first, review the values on their site. There is information on the second on their website. No coding or math questions.

The iq test is very similar to a n-back task. The first part is mental arithmetic. Got to levels 12 and ~11 on the first two respectively. Only got to level 2 or 3 on the spatial ones.

Interview Questions

• N-back task. Try to do better than levels 2 or 3 on the spatial lol   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Structured, formal process with questions set in advance. The answers are expected in a format provided ahead of time. The structure seems to provide fair interviews to be conducted across a large organization

Interview Questions

• describe how you led your team through a difficult challenge   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

It happened during a career fair. We chatted during that, not passed. Recruiters are all fresh employees. Overall, it is not bad. Good practice though. Not surprised cuz I don't have work experience and I didn't intend to prepare this.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.