Procter & Gamble R&D Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble R&D Researcher Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

R&Amp; D Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got immedialtely invited for online assessment (behavioral and logic questions that don't need preparation).
Few days later, got invited for phone interview with manager.
Then, on-site test. Need more preparation (refresh math skills and train under time pressure). Got the result the same day.
Another phone interview with another manager and a last phone interview with a senior manager.

All interviewers were really friendly, you have to know what the company is looking for, therefore prepare the questions they provide you with. Interview with senior manager was slightly more difficult with questions on competence. Overall, they tried to find out if you're a good fit for the company.
The HR were really nice and reactive. Never experienced such a fast process.

Got the offer two weeks after my interview with the senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when... (leadership, team player, say no, negociate)
    What is your master plan in life?
    Tell me what is ur PhD project about in 5 min and simple language?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

R&Amp; D Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schwalbach am Taunus (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Schwalbach am Taunus (Germany)) in March 2014.

Interview

The process is clear and standard in different locations as far as I know. It started with a reasoning test where they filter the applicants. I passed the test and had two interviews in the same day. I received their decision after 5-6 weeks asking for some documents, then got the offer.

Interview Questions

• >Why did you apply for this position? why P&G innovation center in specific?
      +Situational questions such as:
      >mention a situation where you showed leadership skills, creativity, worked under stress..etc.?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.