Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

2,793 Interview Reviews

3.3

CBD Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Met at school career fair, applied through online system. Afterwards, took a skills/shapes test, which seemed a little unexpected. Then, had a 1-hour behavioral phone interview with employee in local area. Made it passed that and was then invited to headquarters in Cincinnati for final round. Took another test, got a tour of HQ, spent the night, and the next day had an interview with 2 executives.

Interview Questions

• 2-on-1 interview at final round. Good cop/bad cop-type interview with lots of questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Pineville, LA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The first step in the whole process is to go through the testing phase. This phase is where they pass out tests in order to obtain your knowledge of certain areas, such as mechanical, mathematical, problem solving, and information reading. Then if you pass those tests you then go to an interview with two current employees who work in different areas of the company. if you pass the first interview you then go on to one more interview with four other current employees. If you pass both interviews then you are notified whether or not they want you to come into the next hiring class or if you will be placed into a hiring pull that they will pull from at a later date.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation in the past where you have taken the initiative   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

The recruiter scheduled a one-on-one interview with me that consisted primarily of behavioral questions. They were very keen on the context/action/result answer format. The online component consisted of a reasoning test and a management test. The reasoning portion seemed to be adaptive. The management portion was standard fare, "tell me about a time when you exhibited leadership," etc. It's my understanding that if they don't tell you that you've failed the online portion within seven days, then you've passed it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Since applying online you are one of 500 applicants for 1 job, make sure you have interviewed/contacted someone through a campus or other recruiting event. If you don't have a 3.5GPA, don't bother applying or interviewing on campus, your resume will not go to the good pile. If you do well in that interview they will pass on your resume and you can follow up with them when you apply to make sure you don't fall through the cracks. Everyone must apply online to be considered for a job. If you do not pass one of the online tests, you can retake it after one year (or at least you could a few years ago). Behavioral interview questions to most interviews are the same regardless of role. There is usually a panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you...
      1. Had a difficult decision to make
      7. Envisioned a better outcome and energized others to achieve the results
      8. In a group, take charge get support and deliver results
      9. Work with others to accomplish something important   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

It took a little over one month. I applied online, got invited for an interview but since I was traveling, I first did a telephone interview and when I returned, a personal interview was completed.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral based questions, such as "Tell me about a time...."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Behavioral based interview with many questions assessing leadership capabilities, decision-making skills, educational / knowledgeable background, ability to work in large, cross-functional teams. Additionally interested in consumer understanding / worldwide marketing to ensure strong cultural and role fit. Multiple rounds of interviews with hiring managers, HR officers, current Brand Managers, and Marketing Directors to solidify opinion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had challenges leading a team. How did you identify the troubles and what solution did you put in place to fix it moving forward?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Online leadership personality profile & quantitative reasoning assessment. If you pass, you're invited to interview on campus. Interview questions are all behavioral...tell me about a time. The if invited for a final round you are flown to HQ in Cincinnati Ohio where you meet with a few people to interview. They all need to rate you at a certain level for you to be approved for hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have a ton of data or information but needed to make a decision.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you did not agree with a colleague - how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation because I was just coming out of college and had minimal experience.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva, IL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

1. Online assessment: diagrammatic reasoning, personality test
    2. Phone interview (behavioral)
    3. Assessment day: test (numerical, verbal and diagrammatic), lunch with a person in position you applied for, 3 behavioral interviews. Two of them purely behavioral. One of the interviewer diged into every detail of my CV and didnt follow the standard format.
    4. Offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time you led a team/ had a conflict/ influence someone/ had to reach someone out/ faced to unexpected change..   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 online tests, in-person interview on campus, next day final round plus in-person logic exam. Heard nothing for 5 weeks. Very impersonal process. 9 questions all based on P&G's 9 Success Drivers - answer in CAR format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who had a different perspective than you.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a group of four people. They asked behavioral questions and had follow-up questions for some of my responses. I also had to take a timed reasoning test on-site. Overall, the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame it.   Answer Question