Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

2,823 Interview Reviews

3.3

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva, IL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

1. Online assessment: diagrammatic reasoning, personality test
    2. Phone interview (behavioral)
    3. Assessment day: test (numerical, verbal and diagrammatic), lunch with a person in position you applied for, 3 behavioral interviews. Two of them purely behavioral. One of the interviewer diged into every detail of my CV and didnt follow the standard format.
    4. Offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time you led a team/ had a conflict/ influence someone/ had to reach someone out/ faced to unexpected change..   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Attending the Pre-MBA ABM camp in Cincinatti. I completed the online application. Once I got through that, I received a email for assessment test. I took 2 tests:?1 behavioral and 1 analytical.

Was scheduled for a 30 minute interview. Interview went well. Received an offer to attend the camp.

The Camp was good but I did not like the culture. Everyone spoke the same and seemed very robotic.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process goes as follows: Online App, Short Online Reasoning Test, Round 1 Interview, Long Paper Reasoning Test, Final Round Interview

The process is not difficult, and pretty standard. Make sure you study for the test.

Interview Questions

• The second round interview questions shift to be more specific   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2013.

Interview

P&G's interviews are 100% behavioral for both the first and final round interviews. The first round interview questions ask more open ended behavioral questionssuch as "tell me about a time you had to solve a problem with limited resources."The final round interview questions are also behavioral but ask for more specific answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision with limited information. How did you go about making the decision and explain your results.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations for interships.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

the interview process consisted of 2 reasoning tests and 2 interviews. After passing an online reasoning test (like the SAT format) and a behavioral phone interview i took a second hour long reasoning test at the headquarters and had a final round interview asking basic behavioral questions. The reasoning test was harder than the practice questions they provide but studying extensively for the reasoning tests is not necessary.

Interview Questions

• finding the pattern in a seemingly random assortment of shapes   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

There were two initial phone interviews and two online tests. I then interviewed at the GO in Cincinnati and was hired a few weeks later. It was a fairly average length process, but can be very long depending on the time of year that you apply for the role.

Negotiation

It was fairly quick. The salary was higher than my previous salary so it was an easy decision.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Several online test, and several interview with HR person

I got better offer

Interview

1 exam online, 1 call , 1 numerical test, 2 interviews

Interview Questions

• 8 times the same question:Tell me about a time you have successfully led a team in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Initial online application - normal bio & experience stuff, followed by 2 assessments: one a skills driver and one a personality driver.

Pass the assessments and you'll have either a phone interview or an on-campus interview (the vast majority of hires are MBA or UG students) with a person in the function you are applying to, typically someone who also graduated from your university/college.

Interview process consists of behavioral questions designed to elicit responses showing your fit against P&G's 3 Success Drivers: Power of People, Power of Minds and Power of People. All interview responses are expected to be in the CAR format: circumstance or conflict, action you took, and results achieved.

Based upon performance in the first interview, top candidates are brought back to the General Office in Cincinnati for a second round interview and assessments. The assessments are pencil and paper versions similar to, but slightly more difficult than, the online assessments - calibrating reasoning and analytical skills. The final interview is a panel interview with Associate Marketing Directors - with the same Behavioral question structure and topics (Success Drivers).

A Majority of applicants hired come through the company's intern program, which recruits 1st year MBA candidates from top schools across the country.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you expertise or in-depth knowledge of a specific subject area enabled you to take charge and solve a problem, and what were the results?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. The starting salary was the most competitive offer I received out of undergrad by ~$10K

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

HR was not organized and made several attempts at scheduling the interviews. The interviewers were great and asked only behavioral questions about leadership.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have to influence managers above you   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a project didn't go your way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

P&G does not negotiate on anything-salary, vacation, signing bonus, etc.