Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, MO (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

- Online assessment, simple questions to see if you share the same values as the company
    - Logical, numerical assessment at the headquarters. Simple questions but very little time to fill them all in
    - 3 1 hour interviews with question on past experience, I did not have any professional experience so i talked about university

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

After online assessments, there are panel interviews and an in-person assessment test is given. It's structured very much like the SATs and the GMATs where there is a quantitative and verbal section. Not difficult but it is timed, exactly like the GMATs.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were not difficult at all. They were more behavioral and asked you in the format of CAR what you have done in the past. Only challenge is that you'll be interviewed by a group of managers who will put pressure on you by asking question after question for more than an hour. It's all a matter of endurance by the time you get to the end of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was low but there was no negotiation involved.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo, IL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

1 to 1 interview, then the IQ test and so on, first I have applied through their website, then I answered all questions, I received an e-mail told me that I have accepted.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2013.

Interview

The selection process ranges from a 24 hour process, a 48 hour process and up to lengthy processes that may take several months. There are usually some online tests that must be taken first and then other tests are taken on site for those who pass the initial tests. The second phase of tests include language tests for English and Portuguese proficiency (in Brazil) as well as a logic test with more mathematical/reasoning questions. Then there are several interviews, at least three I would say. These usually include at least one interview with somebody from Human Resources and then two more with people from the area of the job (example: Marketing).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

One of the HRs called me and asked to come for an interview. In P&G, employees interview you with the set of prepared questions. You have to be interviewed at least by 3 employees. Because of the tight schedule of each interviewer, the process can take months.

Interview Questions

• Tell the story where you had to step off from the project.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First round interview, pretty normal questions about my experience. She asked 5-6 categorical questions about different ways I lead a team, showed initiative and such and asked me specifically to explain it in the CAR (Context, Action, Result) framework. She took extensive notes of CAR as I spoke.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Applied online. Received invitation to take the GRT after a month, and took the Online Assessment before I received results. Was invited for two interviews in a span of two weeks - a panel interview (two with people from the function I applied for and one from HR) and a one-on-one interview with the Marketing Director. Entire process took about 5 months.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

online test, phone interview, exams in their facilities and another interview in their facilities. the interview for me was the hardest part. try to be focused and answer direct focused answers. the exam is not easy try to prepare before the real test

Interview Questions

• give example when you managed people to acheive somthing   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

Rounds:
    - Application online
    - Behavioural Test
    - Phone Interview
    - Assessment Day in the Headquarter with a written test and 3 interviews of one hour.

Overall questions about past business experiences, no hard questions and no specific questions about the job field.

The interviewers were from top management of the brands that I could have joined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you had to deal with a stretch timing.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.