Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, MO (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

- Online assessment, simple questions to see if you share the same values as the company
- Logical, numerical assessment at the headquarters. Simple questions but very little time to fill them all in
- 3 1 hour interviews with question on past experience, I did not have any professional experience so i talked about university

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Through Career Centre at college. Took around a month

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

After online assessments, there are panel interviews and an in-person assessment test is given. It's structured very much like the SATs and the GMATs where there is a quantitative and verbal section. Not difficult but it is timed, exactly like the GMATs.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were not difficult at all. They were more behavioral and asked you in the format of CAR what you have done in the past. Only challenge is that you'll be interviewed by a group of managers who will put pressure on you by asking question after question for more than an hour. It's all a matter of endurance by the time you get to the end of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was low but there was no negotiation involved.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo, IL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

1 to 1 interview, then the IQ test and so on, first I have applied through their website, then I answered all questions, I received an e-mail told me that I have accepted.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

One of the HRs called me and asked to come for an interview. In P&G, employees interview you with the set of prepared questions. You have to be interviewed at least by 3 employees. Because of the tight schedule of each interviewer, the process can take months.

Interview Questions

• Tell the story where you had to step off from the project.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through the webside. After submitting the CV, I had to fulfill some behavioral question. Then I got the invitation to Reasoning Test session. After 3 weeks I was invited to interview. Still in the process

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Milan (Italy)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applyed on the web site for a Marketing internship in Madrid
    They sent me an email and I did a logical test, and it was quite easy.
    After a week they sent me an email in which they scheduled a phone interview in Spanish.
    The interview lasts 30 minutes and the interviewer was very kind and gentle.
    The questions were about my background and there weren't tricky questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

Rounds:
    - Application online
    - Behavioural Test
    - Phone Interview
    - Assessment Day in the Headquarter with a written test and 3 interviews of one hour.

Overall questions about past business experiences, no hard questions and no specific questions about the job field.

The interviewers were from top management of the brands that I could have joined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you had to deal with a stretch timing.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2011.

Interview

After on-line test, I interviewed with two Brand managers and one director. On-line test and aptitude test was the difficult one since nobody knows about the right answer.Glass door keeps asking me to type more than 50 words, so I am writing this. But, P&G is pretty good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process at Procter and Gamble started with an online application. This was the typical application form followed by a short test on fit. Then proceeding this was the in person interview, which could be in a panel or individual.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.