Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lagrange, GA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was long took about a month to get a response most of the questions were the usual. The entry test had nothing to do with the actual job task ihad to perform. This job is more of an machine operator that a technician.

Interview Questions

• Name a time u made a change in a system and the affect it had.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Browns Summit, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Browns Summit, NC (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online then was invited to take an assessment in person, there were a lot of other candidates that were also there to take the assessment (like 100 others). I passed the assessment and was then invited to an interview this interview was fairly easy, after that I was immediately asked to come in for a second interview this interview asked relatively the same questions from the first one but the answers required more detail. At the end of the interview I was offered the job I accepted and I was taking to the on site doctors office to submit hair for a hair drug test. I am currently awaiting the results of this to continue to complete the rest of the contingencies. I have to take a physical & a health questionnaire once my drug test & background check come back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you came up with a innovative idea or practice and used it to achieve something in the work place. How did you go about applying it & what were the results?   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2012.

Interview

Very thorough hiring process. Start with an online application. Then move onto a series of online questionnaires to judge suitability. After successfully completing questionnaires, take a written proctored exam based on general knowledge. If the proctored exam is successfully completed, you are invited back for an interview. Successful candidates are then processed through a complete medical exam by a company doctor including x-rays. Candidates who pass all steps are then placed on an eligibility list. The entire process is designed to single out candidates who are most likely to become successful technicians.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions pertaining to team work, safety and morals   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

they ask questions, you answer, all questions are how you performed tasks before there, it is easy just use what you have learned in your lifetime and apply it to the interview

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dover, DE (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online in earlier April 2015 and received an email scheduling me to show up on a specific date and time to complete the skills assessment about a week later. The assessment was performed with a batch of about 25-30 people for our particular time slot. A few days after the assessment, I was scheduled for an interview. First was with a panel interview of three, then followed by a second interview with one individual who asked for more in-depth answers to those given in the first interview. After a few months, an offer for the position was made, in which I accepted. I have completed the contingencies and am currently waiting for a start date.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions (Name a time when... Give me an example when... Provide us a situation where your decision was not the correct decision. How did you go about learning from the decision and handling the situation?)   1 Answer

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Oxnard, CA (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

After scoring well enough on the test you are contacted with an invitation to interview. First interview was with one manager and one employee. They started with a quick background on the company and the Oxnard plant. They then asked several questions. After I answered they asked if i had questions. They answered my questions then asked if i could wait in the lobby. A few moments later the manager came to me and asked if I had time for my second interview at that time. The second interview was with just the manager. A few more questions and answers and I was offered the job. I was taken on a quick tour of the facility afterwards.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you used a tool to complete a task?   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Greensboro, NC (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

After applying, I was invited to take a test at the facility. The test dealt with problem solving and knowledge of technical skills. After the test, it was a few months later, I was invited for a face to face interview. I met with two people, where they kept asking for situations and how I performed in them. "Name a time where..."

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to use tools to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview process is quite lengthy, and took along time to get through, I thought some of the questions to be off the wall, and I drew a blank to some of them, but overall the interview went real well, the main thing is one needs to be prepared, and ready.

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dover, DE (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

applied online, took the two tests online then about a week later was contacted by email to test on site. Went to test there was about thirty people in testing room, found out that they had invited 300 people to come and test. another week later got email to set up for an interview, called and next available interview date was one week ahead, took interview lots of tell me about a time questions all having atleast three parts to them. after interview i was told that they would be in contact with me.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you didn't listen to someone and should have?   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Interview

After a little while of holding on to your resume, they call you to set up a test. You are scheduled to take a multiple choice test with about 30 other people. Few pass. Then you wait. And wait. Finally, if you passed, they will schedule an interview with 2 people. They ask many what would you do questions. It takes about an hour. Then you wait. And wait. If you are lucky, they will call you back for a second interview. This interview is basically the same as the first, with the same what would you do questions, only a tad bit more specific. Finally, if you advanced through that hurdle, you will get another phone call. They will offer a job. You go in for a hair drug test. You wait a month. Then you get a 2 to 3 week away start date, that will be the same as a few others. Good luck. The entire process for me took half a year.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed at work, and what you did to succeed   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.