Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lagrange, GA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was long took about a month to get a response most of the questions were the usual. The entry test had nothing to do with the actual job task ihad to perform. This job is more of an machine operator that a technician.

Interview Questions

• Name a time u made a change in a system and the affect it had.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2013.

Interview

After a little while of holding on to your resume, they call you to set up a test. You are scheduled to take a multiple choice test with about 30 other people. Few pass. Then you wait. And wait. Finally, if you passed, they will schedule an interview with 2 people. They ask many what would you do questions. It takes about an hour. Then you wait. And wait. If you are lucky, they will call you back for a second interview. This interview is basically the same as the first, with the same what would you do questions, only a tad bit more specific. Finally, if you advanced through that hurdle, you will get another phone call. They will offer a job. You go in for a hair drug test. You wait a month. Then you get a 2 to 3 week away start date, that will be the same as a few others. Good luck. The entire process for me took half a year.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed at work, and what you did to succeed   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Browns Summit, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Browns Summit, NC (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online then was invited to take an assessment in person, there were a lot of other candidates that were also there to take the assessment (like 100 others). I passed the assessment and was then invited to an interview this interview was fairly easy, after that I was immediately asked to come in for a second interview this interview asked relatively the same questions from the first one but the answers required more detail. At the end of the interview I was offered the job I accepted and I was taking to the on site doctors office to submit hair for a hair drug test. I am currently awaiting the results of this to continue to complete the rest of the contingencies. I have to take a physical & a health questionnaire once my drug test & background check come back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you came up with a innovative idea or practice and used it to achieve something in the work place. How did you go about applying it & what were the results?   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2012.

Interview

Initially received an email about moving through the long and painful process. From application to the skill testing was 4 months, from the skill testing to the first contact was an additional 3 months. Interview was basic, have you ever been in this situation, describe a time when stress/leadership/etc skills were used. Second interview was scheduled within a few days. After the second interview it was an additional 3 months before a drug screen/physical was scheduled and another 2 months before a job offer.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, take it or leave it and in this economy I needed a job

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Lengthy process. After applying i was given a date for the reasoning test. The test 3 sections and 50 minutes long. I found the best way to prepare was doing IQ test. Maybe 3 days later i received a call i passed the test and was scheduled an interview. There was a panel interview with 2 women and they asked about 15 questions. This lasted about an hour. Next i was told to wait I'm guessing to review. I was then given an interview by a gentlemen who asked about 10 questions. He liked me so i was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you were showed a different way of doing something and incorporated it in your own way.   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pineville, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Pineville, LA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied Online and took 2 test. About 3 weeks later invited to take on site test. A week later received call to setup interview. Interview ended up being the very next day. So Little to no preparation for me. Interviewed with 2 managers. They asked 10 behavioral type questions. Asked if I wanted to ask anything and said HR will contact me. Contacted by email same night about rejection.

Interview Questions

• How have you used logic in the past to solve a problem? Where, when and how?   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

If you are reading this you might be wondering how hard is to get hired by Procter and Gamble. I was very nervous and I even get to practice some interviews with friends. I got so prepare for it but that questions were a little different and more specific. So, I will tell you, this interview is a great way to view and have practice as in the real and professional world. P&G knows their questions very good and they vary according to locations. The interview itself is not hard, here is your only hint from me to yourself, if you are a good worker, you also like to work, and you love what you are doing (not necessary has to do with P&G) you will do fine at this interview. In the other hand, if you don't work hard, don't like to work and you don't love what you do, you won't be a good candidate. So another advice be yourself at this and any other interview. Now P&G comes with a bunch of questions where they like examples please be prepare for that.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to implement an idea already existing? and how you introduced it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be yourself and be a hard worker, here, in China, in Rome and all overworld.

Plant Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2012.

Interview

Very thorough hiring process. Start with an online application. Then move onto a series of online questionnaires to judge suitability. After successfully completing questionnaires, take a written proctored exam based on general knowledge. If the proctored exam is successfully completed, you are invited back for an interview. Successful candidates are then processed through a complete medical exam by a company doctor including x-rays. Candidates who pass all steps are then placed on an eligibility list. The entire process is designed to single out candidates who are most likely to become successful technicians.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions pertaining to team work, safety and morals   Answer Question

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Dover, DE (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online in earlier April 2015 and received an email scheduling me to show up on a specific date and time to complete the skills assessment about a week later. The assessment was performed with a batch of about 25-30 people for our particular time slot. A few days after the assessment, I was scheduled for an interview. First was with a panel interview of three, then followed by a second interview with one individual who asked for more in-depth answers to those given in the first interview. After a few months, an offer for the position was made, in which I accepted. I have completed the contingencies and am currently waiting for a start date.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions (Name a time when... Give me an example when... Provide us a situation where your decision was not the correct decision. How did you go about learning from the decision and handling the situation?)   1 Answer

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

they ask questions, you answer, all questions are how you performed tasks before there, it is easy just use what you have learned in your lifetime and apply it to the interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.