Progressive Leasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.6

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come in and met with two people, one after the other. Questions were pretty routine: Why am I looking? What are my strengths and weaknesses? What programs/software am I familiar with? Then a third person was brought in, the controller. This was unexpected so I thought that maybe this meant I was making an impression. Nope. Just trying to be efficient (which I admire).

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Power BI?   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (South Jordan, UT (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

They call first for a phone interview and then schedule in person. They take you on a tour of the building and call you shortly after if you are offered the position. (Sometimes it's an email instead)

Interview Questions

• What is unique about you that you think would make you good at collections?   1 Answer

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was really basic, i waited in the lobby for the hiring manager to come meet me. When he showed up he walked me back to an empty office to interview in and we started the interview. Over all it was a positive experience, he asked basic behavioral interview questions, asked why i wanted to work for this company, and a few technical questions about my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question
    • explain a time you handled a tense situation with a customer.   Answer Question
    • why should we hire you for this position, what can contribute to the company?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Glendale, AZ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process started after I submitted an application online. A recruiter reached out to me after a few business days via email and asked to set up a phone interview. I replied quickly and interviewed after a few hours. We discussed the opportunities, pay ranges for the entry level position, hours, and scheduling. After showing interest, they scheduled me to go in for an in-person interview the next morning. I arrived and met with a supervisor who asked the basic questions regarding my experiences and goals. After we finished, the supervisor asked if I was ready for a second interview with a higher manager. I agreed, and I met with a department manager. We had more of a discussion, not so much an interview, and discussed our past employment experiences and some of the personal goals and professional goals we had, and shortly after I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe are 3 things that make a good agent?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Glendale, AZ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

one on one, was offered a position but pay was less than current employment, management increased the starting pay and promissed an increase with each move but was not given the increases. Then after six months of employment was denied and increase.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Draper, UT (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Was put into a room with 4 interviewees. Asked about job history, situation questions, background check, and Drug test. the overall interview was quick and sweet, not too drilling on questions about tech work, mostly how you handle clients.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a Hardware tech or a Software tech?   2 Answers

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR that is based in Arizona. Seemed more like an advertisement for the company rather than an interview. At the end I asked my questions and it seemed like she wasn't paying attention because I had to repeat myself a few times. She said the hiring manager would get back to me the same day or the next at the latest because she is on top of things and very fast. I didn't hear back for a week...and was scheduled for face to face interviews.

Luckily I had an offer in hand, but decided to go to the interview for experience.

Went to the offices and waited for a very long time in the lobby. Interviewed with two people and they went through their dialogue about the company, business model, how a publicly traded company owns them, etc. They basically tell the same thing over and over again with each interviewer. The controller/hiring manager was supposed to interview me but she didn't even bother to show up and was running late or had too many meetings. She was supposed to phone interview me as well and this was the second time she missed the interviews.

The second interviewer told me they would contact me soon and provide feedback and have another interview with the controller. It has been three weeks and I have never heard back. I'm glad they never contacted me again.

Basically know a lot about the company and position before going into the interview if you really care about the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? (Asked by each interviewer multiple times)
      What interested you about the position?
      What is your experience with ERPs?
      What interests you about the company/position?   Answer Question

Sales Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Straight forward and I had feedback withing 2 weeks of interviewing. The process was heavily focused on my experience and how I would handle certain situations. My experience in management and leadership was satisfactory, however, I was not knowledgeable enough on how the specific vertical on the Progressive business operated.

Interview Questions

• To review a territory analysis.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing in November 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with Brian Fraley for my first screening call. Even though interviews can be nerve-wracking, he was professional and very down-to-earth. Two qualities of the interview that put me at ease. All the questions he asked were very pertinent and actually helped prepare me for the following interviews with the hiring manager, where I presented data and answered more in-depth questions, and the final interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• Because your experience managing employees was in-person, what do you anticipate will be different managing remote employees and how will you address those differences?   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Leasing (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was simple. You knew what the next step was and were given great instructions to make sure you were prepared. The recruiter kept you up to date with everything that was happening almost as it was happening.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales profile based on the Lone Wolf, the Challenger, Problem Solver, Hard Worker or Relationship Builder?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.