Propeller Aero Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Propeller Aero Interview Questions

Interviews at Propeller Aero

2.6

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Propeller Aero.

Interview

The TA team at Propeller Aero was exceptional. I applied online and was in a phone interview within a few days. They are doing some exciting stuff and experiencing a lot of growth in Denver. They ultimately moved forward with another candidate. However, I will be keeping an eye out for future opportunties.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Propeller Aero in December 2020.

Interview

Pretty simple, the person I spoke to was very kind, and we had a great conversation. I definitely could tell that he really wanted to get to know me in order to best fill the position. Overall it was a good interview experience.

Senior People Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Aero (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was great (which I don't say easily nowadays, especially since I'm in HR). The recruiter (internal) contacted me the day after I applied and scheduled a phone screen. I was immediately moved to the next round which was a one-on-one Zoom meeting with the hiring manager a week later. I received a 3rd interview, which was a live challenge/panel interview via Zoom, a week after that. I was kept well-informed throughout the process and the recruiter was very transparent, which I really appreciated (there was someone a week ahead of me in the process who had already completed the 4th round and that person ended up getting the job). The recruiter also provided great feedback on my interviews. While I didn't end up getting an offer, I couldn't have asked for a better interview experience. Well done!

Interview Questions

• - Walk me through your resume
      - Tell me about a time when you worked on a project that didn't turn out as you expected   Answer Question

Manager, Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Propeller Aero (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

A screening interview was with the HR recruiter. Was very positive.

Second interview was with the hiring manager. From the beginning of the call it appeared the hiring manager was not interested and they were just doing the call out of courtesy. I had interviewed in the past for this company and all the interactions were positive. After interviewing with this person I was definitely turned off about the company and position.

Customer Experience Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Aero (Denver, CO (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was amazing to work with with but the interview process was a waste of time.

They were looking to hire a new person to help roll out a system that they purchased and don’t know how to use named Gainsight.

The first interview were quick and they didn’t ask any complex questions. After a week of no updates, they asked for us to do a project management challenge. After submitting the challenge, there was another week of no updates. Finally, they asked me to schedule a final interview.

A few hours before my final interview, I was notified from the recruiter that they already put out an offer to another candidate despite having other people in the queue.

Interview Questions

• Schedule a time for a final interview   1 Answer

Senior Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Propeller Aero (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very intensive with five separate interviews with multiple people. It starts with a couple get to know you interviews, a take home test, a demonstration of your test findings

Interview Questions

• If giving a presentation and someone interrupts you how would you respond?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Propeller Aero (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

After being contacted by propeller I was able to set up an initial interview rather quickly followed up with an interview by the person who's job I was filling the next day. They were two 45 minutes zoom conference interviews. The second interview was described as an "informal chat" which turned into a very formal interview which caught me off guard. The position advertised isn't even close to what I interviewed for. Also, propeller's pay and benefits don't even come close to equivalent jobs in the Denver area.

Interview Questions

• On a carrot and stick scale of 1-10 with carrot being 1 and stick being 10, describe where you fall on that scale as a manager.   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Aero.

Interview

Process took over a month. 3 different interviews. One of the interviewers seemed very cold and unexcited to be there and made me very leery of accepting an offer if given one. Disappointing....

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Aero (Denver, CO (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was scheduled online for a 45 minute slot via zoom. I ended up speaking with the interviewer for over an hour, and the conversation went very well. It finished up with some basic house keeping, such as are you okay with pets ( the office is pet friendly), and will you be available for our big company event at the beginning of next year. I felt confident that I would get an offer, and was told that I would hear from them in the next couple of days. I followed up with a thank you letter, and two weeks went by with nothing. I sent another follow up requesting an update. The request was read by the interviewer with no response whatsoever. I feel that this lack of communication was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Propeller and why you want to work here   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Aero in November 2019.

Interview

Four stage interview. First stage was a normal phone screen. The second step was a 4+ hr challenge that they email to you. I did my first interview, heard nothing from them for over a week, then they emailed the 4 hour challenge to me, giving me about a week to complete it. The challenge for Tech support was to explain a concept, any concept, in such a way that the reader would be able to do that thing afterwards.

I completed it within a couple days, sent a great tutorial on how to configure Propeller's own product back to them, and after another week of hearing nothing, they send another email scheduling a face to face. The face to face interview was just with 1 person, the hiring manager, and just asked some basic questions about my history. Nothing technical, nothing about my skills really. Just a history and personality interview. After that ANOTHER week went by after hearing nothing (this is how they operate, I guess), and I got another request for a face to face interview.

Except this time, for the final interview, if they hadn't gone far enough into my past before, they REALLY deep dive into your past, asking you the most vague, repetitive, and pointless questions about your past that really make you shrug your shoulders. Most of the questions were like "What did you expect going into that job?" and "How did you see yourself in 5 years working in that role". Really weird questions. And they go down a sheet of paper and just ask the same ones over and over again for each role you had. If you had 10 past roles you are SOL because you will be there for literal hours.

After doing all these stages, I heard nothing back. My guess is that they just picked someone who they liked the personality of more, because there were no technical questions asked at all. Tried to reach out to them a week later and at least hear they had moved on or something, nothing. I put in a good 10+ hrs in this interview and they couldn't even shoot me a 5 second email saying "We chose someone else". Thanks Propeller.

Interview Questions

• What did you expect going into your last job   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.