Property Linked Investment Graduate Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Graduate Accountant

Property Linked Investment Graduate Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Property Linked Investment

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Property Linked Investment

Graduate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Property Linked Investment (Melbourne) in June 2016.

Interview

three people presented at the interview: the managing partner(Big boss), the partner for government grant service, a manager from government grant service and it lasted for 45min(which was supposed to be 30min, but I had a good conversation with them to it lasted longer.) It started with me going through my resume to introduce my background and what I did along the way. Then when I highlighted my interest for accounting while introducing my resume, they stopped me and asked me accounting-specific questions.

Interview Questions

• I was first asked to go through my resume. Then they asked basic questions like what do you know about MPR Group and "a difficult person I dealt with", "what do you see yourself in the future?" I was also asked to describe what do I know about balance sheet and how can profit be manipulated.

Because I was applying for a role that requires both technical background in engineering/science and accounting, I was also asked about my interests in science(as I did math for my undergrad.)   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.