PwC Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 25 Sep 2017

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Capital Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruitment stage: 1. CV review; 2. Written test (Logic test & English test); 3. Interview 1-2 times with hiring manager (depends on level that you applied). 4. Medical check-up; 5. Offer

All of the recruitment stages required me to come onsite, which's kind of challenging to find suitable off-time.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

As far as I can remember, there will be three test first, logical, english, and technical test, around 45-60 mins each. If you pass then you will be interviewed.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied online and several weeks later got a phone call from the HR department to come on board as a VE (Vocational Employee) for the company since I was still in the college and only looking for an internship program. After HR proceed to user.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

had to come in to take the logic, math and technical test. technical test very comprehensive so do prepared. called in shortly for a few rounds of interview with managerial level and directors. Alot of financial technical questions similar to IB interviews - so brush up.
    They postponed partner interview last minute for a few times - partner glossed over technicals and gave a case study.
    After partner round, I received offer within 2 days.

AE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2016.

Interview

A very engaging and fun interview at PWC jakarta. I skipped HRD interview straight to Interview with user. Asked simple questions/couple technical questions around SOX and substantive procedures, nothing to difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting question, and what you will be in the next 5 years   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at PwC in November 2016.

Interview

Intern was recruited for various batches along the year, with most demands for intern during the peak season. Intern candidates are required to send CV, academic transcript and motivation letter to the firm. Interview was conducted twice over the phone, the first is with human capital department, the second is with the user.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous intern experience?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work overtime and for out of town engagement?   1 Answer
    • Why do you choose to intern at PwC?   1 Answer

Auditor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I am a fresh graduate. I get the interview by written test that held by pwc at my campus. I got the invitation for user interview about 3 months after I passed my written test. The user that questioning me is very friendly and the interview lasted about 35-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on the website and got a call in a few days. They have the criterias written on the website. Relatively easy interview. Just standard phone interview questions. The interviewer was very relaxed so I wasn't too nervous. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. The result will be sent to you few days after the interview via e-mail. I started working around 1 month after I had received the result.

Interview Questions

• Can you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Got the opportunity by applying via campus recruitment on March. We need to send our CV, academic transcript, cover letter and motivation letter (why PwC and describe yourself in the next 5 years). After waiting for about 3 months, an e-mail received and asked me to choose LoS/Business Unit according to our preference. On August, I had a phone interview (user interview) with one of the Risk Assurance Manager. He offered me a position in Risk Assurance team. We had a behavioral interview for about 20-30 minutes. He didn't ask any technical questions regarding to the job description. I was officially accepted as their intern September. Overall recruitment process till landed to the job : +/- 6 months or less (according to the need and urgency of each business unit)

Interview Questions

• Do you have any conflict when working in team?   Answer Question
    • What do you do and what you can learn when facing difficulties in working as a team?   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Steps of the recruitment:
    1. Written assessment: it consisted of 4 type of test, which is logical, english, technical and the last one is kreplin test, IF you passed the first three test
    2. User interview
    3. Job offering

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about current activities/routines?
      2. Why PwC, instead of the others big four audit firm?
      3. Are u fine being an auditor despites the amount of work, the nature of work with deadline and full of pressure?
      4. Tell me about your experience in the last one year which gave u the most impression.
      5. Are you currently applying for job in another audit firms?
      6. Of all the accounting course u had learned, which one is your favourite and why? This technical question in the interview will be based on ur answer to this question.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.