PwC Internship Interview Questions

Updated 16 Dec 2015

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I found all well and easy until the partner interview. All though the partner interview seemed very relaxed and I felt I nailed it they said I didn't really sell myself enough. I feel really stupid when I do it but I guess it needs to be done. Other than that everything was great and everybody is really friendly. The pool of candidates is always strong so I guess you need to be very upfront.

Interview Questions

• I got asked about my internship. To be honest I felt I oversold it but they thought I went way under. If you have any experience make it sound like you saved the company from bankruptcy and everything you learned will help you at PWC.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Went to my school's accounting night and talked to PwC alumni and associates of my school. Gave my resume to the HR person that night and I also applied online through my school's job/internship website. About a week later I got an email stating that I was invited to a pre-interview dinner and then an on-campus interview the day after the dinner. The pre-interview dinner is completely optional (and also paid for. Free food, YAY!) however everyone who is invited should attend it. it helped me ALOT and made me become much more comfortable the day of my interview. After the dinner, the next day I had a 1 on 1 interview with a tax partner who was an alumni of my school. The interview was mainly behavioral for the first half and then conversational the rest. Overall it was easy. About 3 weeks later I got a call back for a 2nd interview. The 2nd interview consisted of a 30 minute meet and greet and three 1 on 1 interviews with a partner, director, and manager at the PwC site location. All of the interviews were behavioral as well and then utlimatley led to the rest of the interview being conversation. I received a call back for an offer about 4 hours after my interview. My advice? Know your resume like it's your life. Pull out examples from past experiences, and also use STAR techniques to create stories to answer the behavioral questions! Also, smile, dress well and be confident! PwC's 2nd interview are also there to determine whether or not if you fit their culture. Be prepared to ask LOTS of questions because literally, half of time in each interview they asked me questions and then the other half I had to ask them. Just pray that they talk for a long time!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to change your communication to let others understand you   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had a difficult member, and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

On campus interview first, very conversational. Was then invited to the office for my second and final interview. Had 3 30 minute interviews with either partners or senior managers. All vet conversational, was never asked any traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

6-8 hours case interview. It was a very long process that was tiring and involved team work where they observed the team dynamic. Have to present to a panel of 5-6 interviewers thereafter. Q&A was difficult and they will try to tear down your presentation.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a case discussion with a team of 6 and present it in powerpoint slides   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Your first have to directly apply for the program. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to hear bak from them to determine whether you have gotten the first round of interviews. Normally this is a one-to-one. It normally takes place in your college's career center. The second round is at the PWC offices and may be with multiple people at once

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a difficult interview based on my personal skills, on my english knowledge and on a logical test. The first interview was witha the Human Resource and the interview tipe was 1:1; the second interview was with a manager and last one was with the senior manager of the Los I've been working with

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Office where there were alumni from my university where much more receptive to me, and vice versa. If you're not from one of their "core" schools then you can forget it.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked many questions about my resume, but the most unexpected was just about me. He asked, "what do you like to do?" which is a very simple question but it caught me off guard. I would just try to be personal and not so serious and rigid.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was selected through on-campus recruiting. PwC had a formal dinner the day before the interview where you could ask questions to current employees. Very professional. Had the interview the next day with the same person i spoke to the night before. Went very well. Never got a yes or no answer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through my university and received documents to be filled out online two weeks later. I was then called for an initial phone screen one week after that. The questions were pretty general like when will I have completed 150 credits and if I plan to pursue a CPA license. A week later I scheduled a phone interviewed that lasted about thirty minutes.

Internship Interview

Interview

Applied through university website, and go an initial phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain distributed systems to your grandmother?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.