PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at PwC

10,962 Interview Reviews

2.9

Assurance Intern Interview

Interview

Very straightforward interview process, mostly behavioral questions. Make sure you can keep up a conversation and you will be fine. I received my offer the same day, signed a week later.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Drawn out process, longer than expected, clear details not until the end. Spoke with multiple different people within the firm. Most were consistent, but some discrepancies between discussions and information provided/not provided that was confusing and didn't make sense.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

PwC had multiple interviews, including behavioral interviews and case studies. Try to get into one of their early college (freshman or sophomore) programs for a leg up in the process.

Interview Questions

Interview

1 hr interview, 1 technical question the rest with Director more relate with personality. I was nice people and great interview. It was a great experience overall. I took like 1 month the process

Associate Interview

Interview

You work with the HR team to set up an interview with executive level members of your potential team. These executives do no ask you quantitative questions, but just ask questions on who you are and why PwC.

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

3 rounds of phone interviews; 2 rounds with managers and 1 round with partner. Received feedback within 2 days and moved on to the next round. Overall moves pretty fast

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

routine process all done virtually due to COVID. First step was to interview with Senior Manager, then I moved on to 2 Directors and lastly I had an interview with the Partner.

Interview Questions

• What do I need to know about you that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

You are interviewed by managers and above usually. They care a lot about who you are as a person because they can teach you higher level accounting and expect you not to know much as an entry level staff member. They more care about whether as a person you can handle the workload and would be a good team member.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

Sophomore leadership program to internship offer to full time. Very easy interview process, only 2 rounds both with a partner at the firm. We talked about why PwC, culture fit and almost nothing about accounting.

Assurance Auditor Interview

Interview

Initial interview during college. Basic interview questions, some behavioral questions can be expected. Have good examples/stories ready to explain your thought process and experience. Great people and easy to talk too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time where you lead a project?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.