PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at PwC

8,982 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There were two interviews, the first being resume overview and case study, while the second was behavioral. Both allowed you to interview the employee as well. The case study wasn’t too hard and they allow you to ask questions if you need clarification.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC in February 2017.

Interview

All interviews was over the phone and generally for the three sets of interviews questions revolved around the same type of project you have worked on. The process was very slow for me although it may vary with some other individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe project you worked on   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was quite basic. it consisted with an informal meet and greet with a "buddy" for the day and then it was a series of four, more or less, behaviorally based interviews: two partner interviews and two manager / director interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma in the work place. Who was involved? How was it resolved?   3 Answers

Negotiation

yes. they always low ball the initial salary. I was offered a much lower offer for a city that is much more expensive to live in that I was initially looking at.. they were helpful and understanding.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

A brief hr phone interview, and then a round of a Google Hangout Interview with a manager and a case interview directly after...Next round was with a partner also on Google Hangout

Interview Questions

• What people (title wise) would you need to complete a project?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruited on-campus for first round interviews. Got invited back to travel to a central office for Super Day, which consisted of an interview with 1 case study and 2 behavioral interviews. Overall smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC, questions about my resume   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus basic fit questions. Know your resume and the business in the first round. Second round is more situational questions that can get a little tricky at times but as long as you have though through your experiences ahead of time, you will be okay.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience made you a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews, the 1st one was with the HR which consisted of basic questions the other 2 were with managers which were 30min and 15min long. The 4th round was at the Boston office where I had to meet 7 people which included 2 Partners, 1 Director. It was interactive and all of them were very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Mention an incident where you faced a problem with a team member?   1 Answer

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Snobby culture. Interview standard. Review background and listen to them talk and talk

Interview Questions

• How did you motivate your team   1 Answer

Corporate Tax & Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

online assessment, than interview with second online assessment

Interview Questions

• Why corporate tax and not physical person tax   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 directors and 2 managers and 1 partner. Each interview lasted 30 minutes and I was asked a multitude of questions. I was asked some technical accounting questions and finance questions, however the majority of the interview was used to get to know me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.