PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at PwC

9,894 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Interview

Interview

The virtual interview was really nice. They set you up with a buddy to chat with before your interview begins, then you have two 30 minute interviews. There are some behavioral questions, but it was mainly conversational.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Phone screen and two in person interviews. The only challenge was with scheduling. It was pretty typical as far as interviews have gone. I was an employee referral so I felt relatively prepared.

Internship Interview

Interview

Interviewer was very rude, kept looking at the clock, looked like it was her 1000th time interviewing someone. Had a very condescending and degrading stare—not sure if that was meant for intimidation purposes. Clearly it was a mass recruiting event. Interview lasted no more than 15 minutes

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I have two 30 mins video interview. One with an audit manager and one with a partner. Most questions they asked are about company's value and some common behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• One ethical question. What will you do when you find your co-work is doing something wrong?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Personable-centric process. Overall good experience with a lot of organization. Spent time speaking with several people on the team across different seniority levels. Wanted to get to know me. Discussed grade point average, among other things.

Associate Interview

Interview

On-campus interview set up by my campus recruiter; series of behavioral questions and a little bit on my background. Mostly fit based, wasn't too difficult. Didn't ask for any accounting-specific knowledge or try to trick me on anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want this role, etc.   Answer Question

Interview

I applied through my school and got an interview. There were two rounds of interviews - one behavioral and one case, both around 30mins and pretty standard questions. It was via video so a little bit more relaxed.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Behavioral, was easy going, nice, straight forward. The interview was super friendly and made the process very easy. Asked mostly behavioral and a few technicals. Do not be too stressed

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I was invited for a phone interview. We scheduled a time for us to chat and I never received a call. When I reached out to the hiring manager he apologized and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• The only question I was asked before the phone call was to describe myself and give a background.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I did the interview at distance - it went well. It was not difficult - standard questions for a consultancy company. It was a lot talking about my previous experiences, the skills I gained etc.

Interview Questions

• Difficulties I manage to overcome and how.
      What did I understood from my mission.   Answer Question
    • What are my qualities and found examples of them.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.