PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at PwC

10,421 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Interview

Interview

The virtual interview was really nice. They set you up with a buddy to chat with before your interview begins, then you have two 30 minute interviews. There are some behavioral questions, but it was mainly conversational.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of your business acumen   2 Answers

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Interview

great partner interview and job description in both me and her, she asked about my previous internship in securities and accoutning firms, it was a friendly chat with her about my CPA plan

Tax Interview

Interview

Very friendly and easy-going. There was even someone who welcomed me at the beginning of the interview to "warm me up." I can tell through their interviews that they really care about their staff.

Interview Questions

• Which line of service would you be interested in?   1 Answer

Interview

Two half hour behavioral interviews with a short break in between. It was very casual and conversational with a few classic interview questions thrown in, so spend some time preparing for those

Interview Questions

Interview

brief intro, interview 1 (35 mins) interview 2 (35 Mins) . It felt like such a comfortable conversation. Met with associate, managing director, and then partner. Amazing interview process

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone divulged confidential information   Answer Question

Management Consultant Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The first round is behavior. The second round is two rounds, a case interview and another behavior on the same day. The third round is with a partner.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Two 45 minute segments. One on a case study and another on behavioral analysis. Great conversations with some very friendly people.

You get to pick the time you'd like to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Submit a resume on the PwC application website, if selected you will receive an email. You can provide your availability for an interview slot. You will be interviewed by one PwC professional.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Fine but I failed I think because of the connection issues. I passed vi once but this time I failed because they say I didn’t do enough research to the organization which is nonsense because I did ample amount of research to this company and my role. But I know when I do the video interview my connection broke up five or six times, which was annoying.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose pwc?why you fit this role.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Met at a campus career fain then later applied through their website. Was asked to do a virtual interview. Later was asked to complete another series of interviews for the next round and then received the results a week later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.