PwC Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at PwC

3.1

Tech Con Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

There was an Initial Aptitude test. A number of applicants were shortlisted from the test results and those that were selected were put through three rounds of one on one interviews.

Graduate and Undergraduate - Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

There is first a situational video based round, then there is a psychometric test. After that there is a video interview. If that is cleared there is a group discussion round and then personal interview.

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1. got contacted by pwc hr
    2.telephonic interview by immediate manager
    3.assignment
    4.f2f interview with director
    it was a good experience till here, assignment was liked, profile was liked, both parties felt i was a good fit for the role(was liked by both interviewees so far)
    5.f2f interview with boss of immediate manager-
    -extremely rude person
    -judgmental
    -personal
    -did not agree with my point of view on matters(which is fine) but argued on my reasoning, if one doesn't agree it's okay but when i am giving you good reasoning behind my thoughts you can disagree but you can't say that it is wrong. most rude part was, the said person treated my profile like garbage, quoting "how did you come to know of this role? who contacted you" the persons tone was very condescending as though i didn't deserve to sit there for the final round. after clearing 3 rounds you treat a candidate like this? as though they've done nothing good in life, something is wrong the attitude of a person sitting at such a high post. not expected from a brand like pwc

Interview Questions

• "how did you come to know of this role? who contacted you" the person's tone was very condescending as though i didn't deserve to sit there for the final round. after clearing 3 rounds if you treat a candidate like this? as though they've done nothing good in life, something is wrong the attitude of a person   Answer Question

Power BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon East (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Goregaon East (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

I went for interview at Mumbai Goregaon office for Power BI Developer position. I attended 2 technical rounds. After that no feedback, No call back, No replies on email from recruiters. Absolutely Unprofessional behavior from Recruitment team. Not expected this from such a reputed company like PwC.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

the first round was a combination of General aptitude and C, C++ skills. The next rounds were followed by case-study discussions, play session based on Raspberry kits and Personal Interview.

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

GOOD, But it was very tough technical round and it is difficult to get through, So prepare properly for technical rounds.
    The first is the Hr round followed by technical round and then partner and director rounds.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Two rounds of interview followed by HR discussion. First round was a strict technical round, second being a combination of technology and business knowledge. Questions were around the professional experience and the technology worked on.

Interview Questions

• CV based technical questions about technology & professional experience   Answer Question

Article Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Firstly you need to undergo an online test which test your basic concept of quantitative analysis, english proficiency, logical reasoning,
    Secondly basic HR question involving adaptability with the conditions
    Three round is a technical round either by Senior Manager or Partner they test your varied skills (I applied for Audit n Assurance Vertical) like Auditing Standards, Accounting Standards, Industry affairs.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Call from consultant then followed by coordination from EA to partner. A bit of operational issues in coordination. First interview was with other partner which got cancelled 10 mins before schedule and was later rescheduled week down the line. Second round was with another partner. I was asked to make a business plan presentation. Normal questions noting specific. They seems to be more interested in knowing best practices of other organisations.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about pipeline management   1 Answer

Lmcc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Group discussion and hr round process
    Face to face discussion with manager
    Hr process about yourself and relocation part
    Basic questions asked if their is no technical job
    Overall all good experience.
    Prepare well for the interview. Best of luck

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.