PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated 4 Feb 2016

2.8

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It's the campus recruiting process. There is a pre-night dinner in PWC building and we can meet the interviewer in the next day. For next day, just come to the school and interview with the manager. Just casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self, situations when faced with conflicts.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

1. Online app and numeracy and logical reasoning test 2. Telephone Interview 3. Assessment centre 4. Final Interview Preparation is key, know the company and th eposition you are applying for, if a qualification is offered such ACA know about that. During assessment, the numeracy test is highly time constrained and is about accuracy

Interview Questions

• Tel Interview: 9 competency based questions with several follow ups, including commercial awreness, teamworking, relationship building   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Two interviews total. First one is by video because my school was in New York; second one was in person.All behavioral questions, no technical questions at all, pretty laid back. For the second one, I interviewed with one partner and one manager, each lasted 45 minutes

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, one on campus, the other in the office. The second round has two interviews and an office tour. The interview questions themselves were pretty typical - behavioral questions, elaborating on your resume, etc. On campus interviewer often has ties to the school, so he/she might ask specific school related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you... resolved a conflict/had to give a feedback etc   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Invited to an in-office "Super Day." Event was from 8am-2pm. Two interviews - one with a partner and one with a director. Both were in different departments. Standard behavioral questions, and friendly office. Went to lunch with a couple of associates. Nothing too difficult to handle, but one interview was with an economist, which did not go too well, so the rejection was not a surprise.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working in a diverse environment?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Pitts, PA (US)).

Interview

Informal. Mainly behavior related questions. Partner was super nice and basically discussed sports. I believe they were mainly trying to figure out my personality and whether I would fit into the public accounting culture versus how strong I was technically.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

asked comkon questions, mainly basic behavioral and soft skills related questions. overall was quick. one interview with a manager and a senior associate. offer was given a week later. overall a good and organized interview procedure.

Interview Questions

• what are your 3 main qualitys that make you suitable for this job?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

First on-campus interview, and the in-house interview for the second round. My interviewer was really nice and the conversation was quite casual. Make sure that you are well-prepared, but at the same time it wouldn't hurt to know things outside of the field such as current news, your hobby, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received a feedback and how you responded to that   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Invited to a telephone interview after successfully completing numerical, logical and cultural tests. An interview took around 45 minutes. Every answer was followed by numerous follow-up questions (about what I have already talked about).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you actively sought feedback. Tell me about the time when you had a conversation with a person outside your normal realm of socialization.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

pretty cool laid back just be yourself you will be fine took about two weeks and prob like a month to job offer.Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.