Quantcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Quantcast Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2018

3.2

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantcast.

Interview

They scheduled a Coding Challenge for 48 hours. The recruiter said I can take as much time as needed, it will not affect the decision. But I heard from another friend that another recruiter asked them to finish within 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Hackerrank Challenge for for JSON Document Store   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the software engineer position and the next day I received an OA. Two days after I submitted the OA, I received a phone interview from HR.

Interview Questions

• Which direction are you interested in and what skills do you have. Some other BQ.   Answer Question

Head of Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview and good, regular communication with a very good recruiter, and then a phone interview with a new employee who had only been their a short while. Then I was brought in for an in-person with 5 people, where it was suddenly reviewed how dysfunctional this company is. Two of the interviewers were less than 3 months in. One revealed that his boss had just been fired 2 days before, and he wasn’t sure if he was next. A VP who was overtly cranky and mean in the interview acted like I was threatening her job. I knew within minutes the culture was toxic.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle it when Engineering doesn’t want to do things the way our new CPO does?   Answer Question
    • How do your subordinates, supervisors and peers feel about your work style?   Answer Question
    • How much money did you make when that company went public? (Quantcast is still privately held, and some people hope it might go public some day. It won’t.)   Answer Question
    • Not one person asked me about advertising, AI, or publisher advertising systems, which is what the product they’re building does.   Answer Question

Engineering Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I have ever had. Went through an internal referral, the interview process was very quick. Phone call with recruiter, hiring manager and onsite and final decision all within one week! Even though I didn't get the offer but definitely very positive interview experience. Everyone was very professional, great company culture, cool technology stack. Hope I get a chance to work with this company in future!

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantcast.

Interview

Got the invitation to HR interview a week after the coding challenge. The interview only took about 20 minutes. I was asked to go through my resume and talk about my past working experience, especially my responsibility and contribution to the team I'm in. The HR also asked me if I was interviewing with some other companies and the positions I was interviewing for. About a week after the interview, I sent them an email about any updates of my application status and I was told that the position has been filled.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn. I got an email for hackerrank test with 3 suitable days. They gave 48 hours to complete the test. There was no phone screening.

Interview Questions

• create a storage based mechanism to store documents in JSON format. Add, get and delete are 3 commands available.   1 Answer

Software Engineer - New Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantcast in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from a recruiter in less than a week. She sent over the instructions and what the company was looking for when grading the completed challenged.

Interview Questions

• HackerRank coding challenge. The test was to build a program that would allow you to "Query by Example" a JSON document, similar to all other questions everyone before me got.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quantcast (Berkeley, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I got a code challenge through the recruiter I met during career fair for my college. I wasn't able to finish in time and didn't get an offer. Overall, the code challenge had a neutral difficulty.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast in November 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter, followed by a 30 minute phone discussion with the hiring manager. After, was invited to meet a team of 5, provide a short presentation. The team answered my questions & concerns thoroughly, provided context & guidance regarding the role, Great experience overall!

Interview Questions

• Describe your passion for this industry, specifically why do you believe in Quantcast?   Answer Question

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quantcast (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

First Round HackerRank Question. There was a hackerround question to solve a problem for which they gave 48 hours to solve the problem.Query By Example - develop a memory based storage to store , search and delete a multiple json

Interview Questions

• Query By Example - develop a memory based storage to store , search and delete a multiple json   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.