Quest Diagnostics Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 21 Apr 2017

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

The interview was very casual. The questions were general. A few individuals were not prepared and requested 5 mins to review my resume. Nothing was negative, and nothing was positive. Just down the middle.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

About a month after applying for the job I got a call from the HR department to schedule a face-to-face interview. The interview went well and after I was told that I would be strongly recommended for the job and I would be contacted by someone in about two weeks. At two weeks I contacted HR and the person I interviewed with . I received an email about four days later from HR saying that they were still very interested but had not made a decision yet. It has now been 6 weeks since the interview and I have yet to hear from anyone.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan Capistrano, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Juan Capistrano, CA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview itself was no pressure and very laid back. I thought I did a good job but I guess it wasn't up to their standard. What gets me is that they didn't bother to let me know if I was hired or not....They should at least let me know the outcome so that I can move on.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.