RW Lynch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

RW Lynch Interview Questions

Interviews at RW Lynch

2.6

Sales Director Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RW Lynch.

Interview

They were in a big rush to hire. Multiple interviews on short notice. After promising to make a decision quickly I had to follow up multiple times without any communication from their team, only to get a corporate template email declining

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Interview

I was invited to interview at the office. Big red flag went up when I asked about salary range, and was told, "We are not at that stage of the process yet to discuss salary"!!! Wouldn't tell me range. So I told them my current salary (which is standard market salary for a Director in the bay area, above 100K.). I was told right away that they couldn't meet it, but still would not tell me the salary range and just said I could make it up on commission! My guess is it's a low base salary with commission. Never in my 20 years of experience have the HR person NEVER shared the salary range. Very fishy, but not surprising after I read many negative reviews about the company and the horrible reputation it has in the industry. Lastly, the HR person was very odd-talked like a teenager even in forties. Kept on saying, "you know what I mean?", and also kept on saying "Kinda", "we kinda are talking to more candidates".... Really, you are "kinda" ?? You either ARE or ARE not talking to candidates. Seemed very inexperienced in the professional world especially speaking to a seasoned marketing professional. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RW Lynch (San Ramon, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Meet with Hiring manager at a job fair. I had a phone interview and 1 in person interview with hiring manager and sales manager. It was a pretty standard interview process. They basically wanted to know about my sales background and if I could do the job. It's not an easy sale so they are very upfront about that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RW Lynch.

Interview

Found RW Lynch at a hiring event- they called me for an interview the next day. After I went in for a brief interview I was offered the job and started the next week.

Sales Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RW Lynch.

Interview

They tell you about the job, company, your role. Basically, your job is to cold call on the telephone with small/medium size attorneys and law firms and get them to sign up for the RW Lynch referral program. If you are ok with your job being a telephone cold caller all day, with commission, this might be for you as the firm seems to be growing. But make no mistake, your job is to use the telephone and cold call attorneys all day long. After learning more about the position, I decided to not purse the interview process beyond the initial one.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RW Lynch (Chandler, AZ (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

2 hour interview with Human resources and two managers. Had to go into the office and face-time with Human Resources. HR manager was one of the 10 people let go during my two and a half months with company.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RW Lynch (San Ramon, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

No smoke and mirrors, manager in the interview is brutally honest about the position so you know what you're walking into. Recruiters are also in the meeting asking light follow ups but really the manager is who you are speaking to, to see if you are a good fit for the team or not.

Interview Questions

• Previous job experiences but it's more about who you are than what you've done.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RW Lynch (San Ramon, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

This was an excellent company to interview and they do everything in -house, from a recruiting standpoint. It is a marketing position. There are approximately 100 employees in a second generation family-owned company. They work in a specialized niche in the legal/ lawyer marketing space and after some time there, have determined that are unique in a unique marketplace.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your highest income years?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RW Lynch (San Ramon, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview started with the local recruiter who really was just telling me more about the company and the job than he was interviewing me. He was very nice and somewhat informal during the process. He informed me that it was hos job to basically make sure I showed up and that I could hold a conversation befor= before passes me to the HR interviewer. The HR interviewer was a kind lady who came in to make sure I was motivated by money. Now everyone loves money but by hiring employees who are solely motivated by money can lead to distasteful selling habits. She informed me of the company sales flow and the company history.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about how out company works?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RW Lynch.

Interview

Quick process 2 person interview walked me through their sales process very realistic nice office and friendly people great business model work with personal injury attorneys and sell exclusive areas and advertising

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set base and commission

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.