Raytheon Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Raytheon Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Raytheon Technologies

1,248 Interview Reviews

2.6

Interview

Long, multi-step interview process with different levels of people. Matrixed organization so they want to be sure you know how to report to your area (eg - communications) as well as to the business. Thorough background check takes time. Be patient.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a matrixed organization before?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was invited to a hiring event after a college job fair. There you could talk with different groups and then they could invite you to an interview the next day. You were guaranteed at least one interview by the group that invited you. The interview was pretty straight forward with only 1 or 2 technical questions. Most were how you would respond in different situations.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you had a conflict in a group project and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Program Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

Had an interview with HR about the role and we discussed the culture of the company and my experience and if it applied to the role. We discussed the process of what would happen after our conversation. I have a followup interview which was established two days after my interview with HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Tewksbury, MA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

- Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn
    - We discussed my background
    - She sent my resume to various hiring managers
    - One hiring manager was interested
    - Recruiter had me send more information about my C++ work and fill out online application
    - Set up interview with 2 managers
    - Interviewed via Zoom call with those managers
    - Heard back that day that I had an offer - base salary plus sign on bonus
    - Had to fill out additional paperwork
    - Was given 3 days to respond

Interview Questions

• - Can you obtain a security clearance?
      - Describe your current C++ work.
      - Tell me a little bit about the Agile process.
      - Why do you want to leave your current company?
      - Why do you want to work at Raytheon?   Answer Question

Test Operator B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Andover, MA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

About 30 minutes, technical based interview. Panel of three alternating questions by use of equipment. They were helpful with leading you to the answer if you don’t answer quite correctly.

Thin Film Coating Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

First talked with a lady from HR who set up a Phone Interview with the hiring manager the next day. The call with the hiring manager lasted for 30 mins talking equally about the role of the position and my experience.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The entire process was very standard for the industry. I was asked to tell them about myself followed by a series of questions about my resume. I followed up and eventually they gave me an offer.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

It was pretty good, I enjoyed it, unfortunately, no offer yet! We went over the resume, asked several questions on my resume and I asked some questions too! Surprisingly I never heard from them after the interview, and the job was canceled later on. I wonder if anyone went through the same thing?I interviewed for a position in Arizona but I am pretty sure it could be the same in MA! If you got job canceled after interview, please share your experience.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Richardson, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online via a referral. Recruiter reached out to schedule an interview with hiring manager. Had a great conversation with the manager with a couple technical questions and STAR behavioral ones as well. Recruiter reached out the next day and made a verbal offer with written offer coming next day. Negotiated but only got a 3% bump from initial offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

submit the resume online, got contact from HR, arrange interviews with different HR and technical manager, They have combination of screening and formal interview depending on the group, once you get through the screening, they will arrange a group interview.

Interview Questions

• General question about your pass experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.