Raytheon Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Raytheon Technologies

1,261 Interview Reviews

2.6

Embedded Engineer Interview

Interview

ATS auto rejected within 5 minutes.

They keep listings up perpetually. They don't care about wasting your time. This review is for the colorado location and its job listings posted internally.

Systems Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

Got an email from talent acquisition to schedule a 1 hr video interview. Interview had 3 senior engineers/managers. No STAR questions but lots of small questions about specific details from past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Opening question was why RTX? Rest was small details about past experiences   Answer Question

Senior Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter expressing that they had received my resume and were interested in interviewing me and gave them my available times.
    I received a timely email noting the time for a phone interview.
    The hiring manager and I had a great discussion!
    The manager asked some great questions, what impressed me most is that the questions about what I wanted out of a career.
    After the interview, the recruiter sent a timely email requesting my times fora Zoom interview.
    The technology for the interview was excellent, no trouble getting connected.
    The interview was with a director. Another great interview! Excellent questions asked.
    The recruiter followed up with an email expressing that even though I was a good candidate I didn't get the position.
    I was disappointed to say the least, but I wanted to rate the interview as excellent - because as a "QA" person this is what we do!

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

5 man panel with scheduled time booked via email. The questions asked were related to the job position and there was a complete professional outlook. If there was anything I had to change differently about the interview process I wouldn't change a thing.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

Overview of processes and basics of technology. Understanding of the team and shifts/rotations. My interviewer wrote on a white board to help provide an understanding of the various systems. I met with one individual onsite. The recruiter was incredible and kept me up to date each step of the process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 different people during a hiring event on their campus. Each person was a software engineering manager. They both asked questions mostly about resume and experience. Only basic questions about programming concepts were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly about resume and experience. Only basic questions about programming concepts.   1 Answer

Senior Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

1. Phone screen with a couple managers
    2. 1Hr Zoom interview with about 6 managers
    3. Negotiations with recruiter

I was made a verbal offer of $180K for a position in LA. I tried to negotiate a higher salary but was not successful so mutually declined to move forward.

All questions were from my resume. Interview panel were all knowledgeable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was difficult team situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies in August 2020.

Interview

My interview was very organized yet open. The interviews are scheduled for an hour but can go longer. In my interview we started with the introductions of everyone. We then progressed through to the experience, technical and interviewee questions. Lastly, the closing remarks.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply your education and experience to the job described?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Interview

One phone call that lasted 30 minutes. Went over basic information on myself and the company. Didn't dive very deep. Heard back within a few weeks after with an offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

Long, multi-step interview process with different levels of people. Matrixed organization so they want to be sure you know how to report to your area (eg - communications) as well as to the business. Thorough background check takes time. Be patient.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a matrixed organization before?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.