Red Hat Interview Questions in Tysons, VA | Glassdoor.com.au

Red Hat Interview Questions in Tysons, VA

Interviews at Red Hat

3.5

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Tysons, VA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Intense, after a few telephone interviews I drove in to the office to interview in person. A lot of brain teasers. They prefer people with an extreme learning curve so don't worry if your not an expert. I had less than 6 months of programming experience but still got the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of technical programming questions. Some easy just to see that your not making stuff up.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got 70 000 and accepted.

Project Manager, NA Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Tysons, VA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied on 3/19/19 via indeed.
    Received an invite to speak with Talent Acquisition on 3/26.
    We scheduled a 30 min phone screening for 3/29.

Very thorough recruiter. He did a great job digging into my experience and determined years of experience in both agile and waterfall. I told him my salary request. He said the hiring manager may not agree when comparing me to other candidates. I did let him know I am flexible.

If I am selected to move to the next step, there will be a phone screening with the hiring manager, then a panel interview with colleagues, field support staff, if selected to move past that, may have a face-to-face with the hiring manager.

On 4/5 TA confirmed that the hiring manager wanted to have a phone screening with me. Called was scheduled for 4/8.

The hiring manager did a great job of explaining the role and took some time to get to know me. Less about the technical background and more about me as a person. He confirmed he wanted me to come to the satelitte office for face-to-face interviews with 4 other team members.

Red Hat reimbursed me for gas & meals.

Face -to- face was held on 4/11.

Typical behavior base interview, with a mixed approach of some rapport and chatting about consulting and project managing as a whole. I was not sure I would get the role.

4/18 - got verbal confirmation that Red Hat is sending me the offer letter. Should get by Monday.

4/19 - offer letter was delivered via DocuSign; email.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.