ResMed Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at ResMed

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResMed (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2019.

Interview

Fast and precise. The interviewer knows what skills set they required and if you are the right fit, the process can be very quick. There are two session of interviews, one of them is the technical review with the senior engineer and team leader, while the other is with HR director and Engineering Director.

Interview Questions

• 3D modelling steps, plastic injection moulding consideration, general ways of troubleshooting a problem.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Interview

I was sent an email congratulating me on next steps for a self-recorded video interview, 2 months after applying. I was given an aggressive timeframe in which to complete the video, within the next 2 days. It appears from previous reviews that I was singled out, as this wasn’t their normal process for this role.

When I asked for clarification on the process, I was ignored until the close of business day that same Friday. I followed up immediately with another question and was sent an out of office reply.

I found the process to be the opposite of user friendly, and was in fact, passive aggressive to candidates.

Systems Analyst/Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at ResMed (San Diego, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

There was a phone screening and i was told to wait for a week for the decision of the team but after a week i receive an email that the team is on vacation so they will get back to me a week later again. A week later I email them to ask for an update. No answer and the job post was taken down as well. This is the second time they are repeating the same behavior with me. They treat candidates like disposables.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ResMed (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Recorded video interview via HireVue, followed by an onsite interview with direct manager and team. The onsite interviews were 1:1, had a followup interview with a business leader as well via Zoom video interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project that you lead, what were obstacles, and outcome?   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResMed.

Interview

Waste of time and unprofessional. Recruiter solicited for an interview. After scheduling time, the recruiter/interviewer was then ten minutes late to the interview. Weeks later, the rejection email contained numerous grammatical errors.

Regional Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResMed in July 2018.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. 5 total interviews. Phone screen with HR, video interview with hiring manager, face-to-face interview with two account executives, face-to-face interview with hiring manager followed by a one-on-one lunch with him, phone interview with area vice president. Interviews were all pleasant except for the last one in which the interviewer immediately gave off an unpleasant tone of voice (I was extremely surprised to be on the fifth interview only to encounter someone unhappy to be speaking to me).

Although my work experience was above expectation and I nailed the interviews, I ultimately did not receive an offer because the competing candidate followed up with an action plan via email and 'showed more enthusiasm', the latter which I could not disagree with more. The action plan was an interesting point, and after doing much research and talking to friends who work for manufacturers ultimately felt like it was unnecessary given my experience. A plan seemed to only reiterate all of the ways that I could catch up to speed on clients that I had already spent a year building relationships with and products I had previously sold. I do think a more beneficial way to handle the situation would be for the company to allow the competing candidate the opportunity to respond to the other candidate's action plan.

Great company and lengthy process, but ultimately I was interviewing as their Plan B in case something did not work out with the other candidate. I believe I was a Plan B because if a company of this magnitude cannot successfully extract the information that it needs from a candidate after three to four interviews, then the process is seriously flawed. Furthermore, after reviewing all current candidates with this title on LinkedIn, a possible conclusion is that this company tends to only hire females who have extremely impressive backgrounds while the males hired tend to have much more basic, baseline experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be your biggest challenge in this role?   Answer Question

Agile Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResMed.

Interview

I had a phone interview and the HR manager was informative and friendly. She asked god questions about my background, allowed me to ask questions; plus was not only knowledgeable about the company but knew more than most HR reps about the position.

The only issue is that the pay was low.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how you are working at your current position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how your background aligns with this company and this position ?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about ResMed   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ResMed.

Interview

Several weeks of interviews. 2 phone interviews, 1 full day of interviews with 7 individuals. The final interview was a sales presentation to a panel. During the process it seemed to take too long, but looking back it makes sense. They not only want a capable individual, but someone who is a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ResMed? They want you to connect with the "why" behind the products & solutions they design/manufacture/sell.   1 Answer

Clinical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResMed (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

very personable and asked questions directly related to the position. interviewer gave great feedback on my answers and also took time to listen to what i was saying. she did not make me feel under qualified and made me feel at ease with the process

Interview Questions

• if you were given an opportunity to train staff how would your current experience help with that   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ResMed.

Interview

The process took almost a month due to internal scheduling. It took a total of five meetings from initial phone call to the last meeting. You are required to interview with people in other departments whom you may or may not work directly with.

Regional Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ResMed (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a thorough but enjoyable process. I worked with Charisse in the Talent Acquisitions department and she was great. I was able to skip the HR screening due to being referred by a current employee but did end up having 3 rounds of interviews. After each interview Charisse contacted me promptly to let me know the next steps. I really appreciated the timely communication! The process was smooth and not drawn out. The interviewers were tough but personable and the interview process challenging but not overly so. Based on the structure of the interviews, the communication surrounding the process, and the people I dealt with, I definitely rate this experience a solid "A".

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.