Reserve Bank of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Reserve Bank of India Interview Questions

Interviews at Reserve Bank of India

3.2

ResearchAt DSIM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bandra Kurla Complex (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India (Bandra Kurla Complex (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied in the month of November. The interview takes place in December. The process of the interview is so good. They offer tea or coffee and some snacks. A 3 person panel took my interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India.

Interview

The RBI internship forms are displayed on their website in August/September. After filling all the details you are evaluated and selected accordingly. Around 15-20 students are then shortlisted for the PI. The interview is taken by a panel consisting of department heads. After this, if you're selected they will communicate it to you via email. The process ends in January.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Fill the online form. Shortlist will be received after some weeks. If shortlisted you will be asked to go to RBI for interview. Usually there is only one round of interview with 4-5 people in the panel.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The board was cordial. They grilled me on technical aspects of banking, overall state of Indian economy. They also asked me about the challenges the agriculture sector is facing and how to promote financial inclusion and literacy especially in rural areas.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Basel norms, what is liquidity coverage ratio   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Application-Shortlisting-Document Verification-Interview. It was a panel of 3 senior officials at the Reserve Bank of India who interviewed me. To clear the process, you should be thorough with your basics of accounting, economics and finance

Interview Questions

• If I make you the Branch Manager of a Bank, how would you make money?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

We had to fill an online form and get it forwarded by the department of our college to any of the regional offices of RBI in India. 1 round of interview took place in January. Panel consisted of 3 managers and the interview lasted for 25 min.

Summer Interview

Interview

it was an interview which was conducted in the Hyderabad premises itself. The interview was taken by three professionals of the very same organization. It was majorly based on your resume and the projects you have worked upon.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply through offline mode in September after a notification on the RBI website.
    The interest for an internship is forwarded through the college.
    Shortlisting based on marks in graduation (80% and above).
    Interviews in January and February.

Interview Questions

• There were general HR questions like hobbies and interests and questions specific to RBI, like the functioning of the Monetary Policy Committee, Privatisation of Banks, questions related to the departments that you apply for, current affairs. How your background will be beneficial to your role as an intern?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The panel was good. It consisted of three senior members. They asked about my perspective about the trending topics then. Digitization, Demonetization and GST were some topics from which questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• The panel asked if I had to implement card system, BHIM or other prepaid instrument for transaction, which method would i choose?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reserve Bank of India in January 2017.

Interview

the Interview process started with CV screening, Post which I got a call for the interview. on the day of the interview there were 3 panelists. The interview was very intimidating mainly because the employers did not give me a chance to explain myself. The third interviewer did not even ask any question . The overall process was demotivating ,

Interview Questions

• During demonetisation, did the money supply in the economy in India increase or decrease??   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.