ResourceMFG Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Recruitment Agency12%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

ResourceMFG

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ResourceMFG in May 2022

Interview

The process was straightforward, and the recruiter was very nice. They also replied very quickly and set up a phone interview within a day or two of contact. The company was not my ideal place to start as an engineer, but it would be a great opportunity for a less social person.

Interview Questions
  • What is most notable about your engineering career thus far?
    1 Answer

ResourceMFG

Application

I interviewed at ResourceMFG

Interview

Very easy going, informative, encouraging and honest. All questions that I had were answered and details about the job were discussed in detail. I will be recommending this agency to hardworking friends that are in need of employment.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in a warehouse environment?

ResourceMFG

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ResourceMFG in Jan 2022

Interview

interview started by filling out questionnaire into local computer database. mouth swab drug test and then a quick individual casual interview about what type of work you are looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ResourceMFG

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResourceMFG in Nov 2021

Interview

Not much of an interview. Didn't assign or recommend anything I am certified in so instead I got a job I am overqualified for. Didn't ask any questions or look at the experience on my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ResourceMFG

Application

I interviewed at ResourceMFG

Interview

Simply met for a basic interview to be connected to the lab. They asked background questions for notes and about availability. Overall a neutral experience, but they were quick to connect me with an opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2021

Interview

I went to interview did drug test took a test on math skills and everything then came back next week had me take a boring 3 day class almost fell asleep then did my background check then had to do follow up on that I had to call the people for the background check and they had me on phone waiting in line for an hour no one ever picked up so I said screw it I have to be at work in 10 min the guy who managed me at recource mfg said I had couple days to do so so I was like good I still can call later so I finish work and try to log into my account at night and they said not eligible re apply in 6 months so I lose my job cause they don't wanna answer a phone like da heck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

I was called in for what I thought was an interview for a certain position but turns out it wasn't and was a waste of my time. The person did not seem interested and the so called interview itself felt more like a test if I was actually interested.

Interview Questions
  • If I had my resume on me since the person didn't want to print out a copy of it online.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Austin, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

Should filled all paperwork in your account (include watch video 25 min about safety) Pass quick math test, test for attention for the details (compare text-digits lines for same or different). That is all.

Interview Questions
  • math test with simple arithmetic operations

Anonymous Employee in Church Hill, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Church Hill, TN) in Sep 2020

Interview

Over the phone interview and orientation was over the phone .Due to covid. -nice -on time -consistent -professional. The hiring coordinator was very informative Gave us everything we needed for the job The interview and orientation was right after the other

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Fridley, MN)

Interview

We were required to take both mental and physical assessments. There was no sit down interview, however we were told that there could be one. The hiring process was very lengthy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews