Rio Tinto Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Accountant

Rio Tinto Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Rio Tinto

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rio Tinto.

Interview

I was presented by an outside recruiter. The interview was a 6 person panel. All the panel members were pleasant and professional. The process took about 4 weeks before an offer was made. The background check and physical were extensive. The physical took about 2 hours and was a bit excessive for an office position.

Interview Questions

• Trying to understand some of the technical mining jargon that was used in some of the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Rio Tinto

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Group interview with manager and team. On-site group interview with various departments, building tour and lunch with accounting group.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not try to negotiate as this was an entry-level position.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

One interview with manager and director of the department. Standard questions, nothing really out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• No question was difficult or unexpected. Standard interview process.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.