Rio Tinto Graduate Student Interview Questions

Updated 27 Feb 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 223 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rio Tinto

Rio Tinto

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2019

Interview

First round is various games online, not difficult but require concentration. Also not that many right/wrong questions. Second is online recording of competency questions. You get the questions, have 30 seconds to prepare, then 1-2 minute to answer. They say they will get in touch within 10 days, whether selected or not, but I never received anything. When I got in touch with them they revived my application but still received nothing!

Interview Questions
  • A moment where you showed leadership, teamwork, or when you faced challenges and how you addressed them
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Rio Tinto

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto in Feb 2017

Interview

The process lasted for a month. There were three rounds. First I received an online test to complete at home, SHL tests. After that, I was called for an interview with the Team Lead at their offices. After this interview within a period of one week, I was called for a second interview with their CEO and the Team Lead. The questions were basic hr questions and regarding my experience in that sector.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed