Rio Tinto Graduate Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Rio Tinto Graduate Student Interview Questions

Interviews at Rio Tinto

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

First round is various games online, not difficult but require concentration. Also not that many right/wrong questions. Second is online recording of competency questions. You get the questions, have 30 seconds to prepare, then 1-2 minute to answer. They say they will get in touch within 10 days, whether selected or not, but I never received anything.
When I got in touch with them they revived my application but still received nothing!

Interview Questions

• A moment where you showed leadership, teamwork, or when you faced challenges and how you addressed them   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rio Tinto

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto in February 2017.

Interview

The process lasted for a month. There were three rounds. First I received an online test to complete at home, SHL tests. After that, I was called for an interview with the Team Lead at their offices. After this interview within a period of one week, I was called for a second interview with their CEO and the Team Lead. The questions were basic hr questions and regarding my experience in that sector.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.