Rio Tinto Intern Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 223 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rio Tinto

Rio Tinto

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto

Interview

A classic interview process. I applied online and was offered an interview. The interview was over Microsoft teams with 4 interviewers. They asked a series of questions. At the end I had the opportunity to ask questions of my own.

Interview Questions
  • 1. When was a time that you failed and how did you handle it? 2. Why do you want this job? 3. Why Rio Tinto?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (London, England, England) in Mar 2014

Interview

Connection made through former employer. 2 phone screenings and an in-person office interview. Interview was concerned with both cultural fit and technical knowledge. Employer clearly sought commitment to excellence as well as an ability to define an appropriate work/life balance. Overall, it was very apparent that employer understood the characteristics they were looking for.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Rio Tinto

Application

I interviewed at Rio Tinto

Interview

Attended an interview and was asked why I am interested in Rio and the Mining sector. What collaboration does Rio Tinto have with other companies. How did your degree course and knowledge help with the work in Rio Tinto.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed