Rio Tinto Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Rio Tinto Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Rio Tinto

2.5

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto.

Interview

Applied online to be recruited for internship opportunities across Canada. Got an email from them a couple months later telling me about an opportunity they had and if i was interested, then I got a call about a week later asking if I wanna be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a commitment to someone and delivered on it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rio Tinto

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitimat, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Kitimat, BC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process took 8+ weeks, which included two online interviews and one face-to-face interview with the hiring manager on site. The two hour long site visit was followed by the final interview, and then medical on the same day. They also assigned a realtor (optional) who drove me around the area for possible rentals.

Interview Questions

• Typical behaviour questions in the first and second interview, about conflict resolution, and team work. They discuss in greater detail about your prior experience and extra curricular activities. The final interview was more focused on specific leadership questions and the person's leadership style.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto.

Interview

After receiving an email to complete 5 online exams which took 2 and a half hours, I was also required to do an online video interview which was quite weird. A month went by after the online interview and I hadn't heard from anyone so I emailed the HR person I was dealing with and he could barely write back a coherent sentence saying that if I'm needed I will be called.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.