Rio Tinto Technical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Rio Tinto

1 Interview Review

2.0

Technical Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by a group of 4 people that included the head of the department, the individual I would be working for, and 2 who would be co-workers. The reason for the large group was that the head of the department and the 2 co-workers were from outside of my country of residence. The interview was somewhat spontaneous as they were looking at the possibility of expanding their groups services to my country of residence and had heard of my experience as a consultant in that field. They asked a series of questions about my experience and flexibility of working with another software than the one I was familiar with. I believe that everyone involved had a lot of fun as the whole process was more exploratory than inquiry. In the end they decided not to expand their group for reasons that were unrelated to me. On the positive I was able to continue to do additional projects later on as a consultant.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with one of the past projects you did for us as a consultant.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.