Robert Bosch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Robert Bosch

1,096 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2015.

Interview

I did only one stage interview. I had a referral in that company. He asked my some technical questions, and I answered very well. I was also familiar with some of their ongoing projects.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about my previous projects   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring included contact through your the year with a recruiter followed by a quick interview event at their facility that included a tour. Large group of potential candidates were interview for three different positions

Interview Questions

• What experience on your resume will help you the least for this job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in January 2016.

Interview

Super fast and really easy, called in an hour giving me an offer. Talked to multiple hiring managers and they talked about their projects. Had no problems with the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple as for most internships. You go and apply, if they’re interested you get an interview. Interview is your typical STAR questions, pass it and you get and offer. Pay was non negotiable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I applied online using their online application. After a few days, perhaps after two weeks, I received an email from Human Resources. I then proceeded to give times I was available, and after a few days I received a time for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bosch?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Total 2 rounds of interview. One with HR and other Technical. Prepare resume well

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Clemson, SC (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. They brought in multiple engineers to conduct the interview. They asked mostly about things on my resume and to describe what I did in those positions. They also asked why I would want to work at Bosch.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone call - I was asked more about my past projects and questions related to high fidelity CFD solvers, experience in coding, understanding of physics. They wanted to see if you can quickly get used to different work environment and learn and tackle new large codes and efficiently work on it. How quick you are at learning and efficiently work on new things

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in April 2016.

Interview

Brief thirty minute phone interview with my future manager. Very easy casual talk about my job and college experience. Description about the work environment and some of the potential job functions I would be expected to perform. Typical questions about leadership and team environments. Only discussion with HR was after the manager decided to hire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to resolve a conflict within a group?   Answer Question

Interview

very friendly, willing to understand but also corporate and professional. They called me first, we talked about my experiences and then they invited me for another interview. I met with the managers and they acted very professional and welcoming. They were very clear about what they needed.

Interview Questions

• they care a lot about being relax but also professional. Communication skills are very important. They want to know how you would solve a problem or come up with an idea.   Answer Question