Robert Bosch Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Bosch Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

3.1

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Resume review first, then face to face interview with department manager and HR manger.
There may be additional interview with director.
Over all the interview process was brief and smooth. They gave us relaxed mood and clear process.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength in your profession?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation is flexible.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Depends on who is interviewing you because mine was for engineering it was more of technical interview (mix of mechanical and electronics )

There were two levels of interview for me .one by middle management and another by department head

Interview Questions

• Don’t remember anything in specific
      There were questions about ICE and MEMS   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

Nice introduction with overall Bosch legacy which gives insight into collocation and engajable reticence to progress through chaos and Thor. Was looking into aspects of Interview jargon but went ahead with ease.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview.
    Spanned across 2 days.
    2 technical and 1 managerial
    Basic data structure questions ans some thought provoking in managerial round.
    Overall a gettable one.

The questions were of average difficulty
    Mostly on collection framework and data structure with sone programs.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Nashik (India)).

Interview

I got a call for Telephonic interview, followed by face to face interview in two rounds with department head and the range head, then a final round of hr interview and negotiation call.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview will be conducted in 3 rounds.
    1- Technical Face to Face
    2- Technical Face to Face
    3- Managerial round

Prepare for agile related questions. How you work on agile methodology. Some common scrum method terms.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions of Java and Angular. OOPs concept, Exception Handling,   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1) first will be technical Test for electrical and electronics background.
    2)The second will be a Technical interview. where they will ask about automotive basics like sensors and controller, and microcontrollers and communication.
    3)And the last will be Human resource interview.

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

First round basics of android and Core java, second round is a little difficult with algorithms, one Managerial round (basically communication skills are checked) and then HR discussions.

Technical rounds are very friendly. You get freedom to express your ideas on the questions asked.
    Managerial rounds were also comfortable. They make you feel comfortable first

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Received an Email from Robert Bosch through Naukri for a weekend interview.
    I expected it to be a scheduled drive. But on the day of interview there were close to 250 people from different technology skill sets. So it looked more like a walkin.

We were asked us to come by 9:30 AM in Hyderabad location.

Coming to the interview process, there was 2 Technical, 1 Manager and 1 HR round. For some people, they had 3 Technical+Manager+HR.

First Round 11:30 AM : This round lasted 30 Minutes and was basically to check our understanding of the basic concepts related to our technology.

Got result of round 1 at 12:45 PM and was asked to wait for 2nd round.

Second Round 3:00 PM : This was a comprehensive round and it lasted for 1 Hour. This covered end to end of our technology.

Got the result at 4:45 PM asked to wait for Manager Round.

Manager Round 6:30 PM: To be honest, I found this round to be the trickiest of all. After spending a long tiring day without lunch, focusing on the questions asked was the key. This was just to understand the fitment w.r.t the organizational goals. This lasted for 20 minutes.

Was told immediately after the manager round that I will have the HR round shortly and asked me to wait.

7:30 PM : By this time, all people were done with their technical discussions. Only few people were left for Manager and HR rounds.

We were told that the HR team and the Panel have a flight to catch at night and said they will take the remaining rounds via telephone on Monday, once they reach Bangalore.

Round 4: Finally got call from HR on Monday evening. This round lasted for 30 minutes.

Received Offer on Friday!! A little disappointed with the offer received. Nevertheless it was according to the market standards.

Interview Questions

• Tricky Question in Manager Round : What do you think Bosch expects from you?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call from consultancy. I was invited for a F2F on a Saturday after shortlisting.
    After a long wait had my first round with Architect. Asked core C++ concepts. One written test with 15 ques, a mix of mcq and Program output. This round went for 45 mins. Next round was with Manager on the same day. He asked about current roles and my aspirations. Mostly he was curious to know about my expected CTC. Thats all for the day. After one week got a call from HR who asked to come down for GRM round. There are again group manager was more intrested in my ECTC. Then later had a HR round. Again questions were in and around salary. Got a offer after 10 days. Offer made was way too less than the expectations.

Interview Questions

Salary is the major constraint they have. HR are rigid and adamant. They would rather loose a good candidate then to negotaite. A Big NO to those for a looking for good hikes.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.