Robert Walters Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Walters Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed for the position in Tokyo.
First, I had an interview with a talent acquisition. It was a very casual interview where mostly the interviewer explaining about the company. We scheduled another interview during the interview.
Then I had another interview with four managers in each industry at RW. This time they were looking into my sales ability and my reasoning for applying RW. Some people were easy some were a little hard.
Third interview was with four directors in each industry. 30min each director and the whole interview took 2 hours. At this stage, they asked me hard questions like give me an example of time when…, explain me about the recruitment cycle, and so on. Some interviewer was hard that I felt like it was a stress interview. You really need to know about this job and why you can be the best in this company using your life experiences…

After a week, I heard back from them saying that I did not get the job. But they gave me reasons why they decide not to hire me which I think is great because you can take that as advise for your next interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

4 Stages, meeting a range of colleagues across the company, including potential line managers and internal recruiters. Wasn't extended an offer on this occasion due to other candidates having more experience and the timing of needing to train me into the role. Overall a good experience, all the interviewers came across well and I hope to keep in touch for future roles.

Interview Questions

• General walk through of CV and job role.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.