Robert Walters Intern Interview Questions

Updated 21 Dec 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 231 interviews

Interviews at Robert Walters

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Campus Recruiting33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Walters

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY)

Interview

The whole process lasted around 2-3 hours. Spoke to the head of the internship program and 3 managing directors. Extremely in-depth behavioral/situational questions, you need to show you did your research on the company and the field of recruitment consulting (they will keep probing you until you give a well supported answer) Tiring, but enjoyable. Everyone was friendly/easy to talk to

Interview Questions
  • Why recruitment consulting? Why RW? Describe a time you had to sell something What are the top 3 qualities you need to be a successful recruiter
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY) in Aug 2017

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person, if they choose to move on. They brought me in to their office and had me speak to three people. One was the internship recruiter which ran some basic questions by me. The other two were executive recruiters. They asked me who I was and what I am doing.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in a 10 years?
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY) in Dec 2013

Interview

I first met a recruiter at university event. A few days later I had a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by an in office interview with four different one-on-one interviews. Questions were primarily behavioral and placed emphasis on leadership, integrity, and determination.

Interview Questions
  • what are your goals? describe a time when you took a leadership role?
Be the first to find this interview helpful