Robert Walters Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 231 of over 231 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Walters

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

A quick call with enough time to answer my questions and to expose my business profile but unfortunately, I got rejected after the call but this in a friendly way via mail.

Interview Questions
  • How do you structure your daily work?
    Answer Question

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

A recruiter contacted me through my Linkedin and then invited me to a webinar to introduce the company. Few days later, another recruiter (manager level) just called me on my phone and interviewed me without any appointments whatsoever. It was a disappointed experience with this so big company. No respects at all to the interviewee. She didn’t even listen to what I said and kept asking the same question again and again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Fast 4 stage process interview. First a phone screening to understand very briely the opportunity and interest. Then the second and third stage where with team leaders of different departments wanting to understand your motivation and professional experience. Last round was with the country manager as a conclusion, diving in more into salary expectations and availability. Meeting different people of the team at each stage. No technical or role play challenge.

Interview Questions
  • Questions like Why robert walters? Why HR industry? Which department interests you and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo)

Interview

I got a video interview invitation via email and prepared a lot for it before actually shooting videos. I thought there would be at least 5 questions but it turned out to be only two (Please introduce yourself and why recruitment). The good thing was that you can record your answers as many times as you want.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo) in Jun 2021

Interview

It took 4 processes and 2nd and 3rd interview were 2 hours long. I get to meet 6-8 different people based on whos interested in me. they like ambitious and hard working people and values someone who asks questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to work here, what would you say if client declines offer, describe one time you had difficulty.

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Contacted through e-mail and then a preliminary phone call to present the role and interview to let the selected candidates introduce themselves. The role was listed as located in London, but it was actually located in NYC

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were "open" questions about the background and career expectations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo) in May 2021

Interview

There were four interviews in total from the same division. Each interview was around 30 minutes or so. Most of the questions that were asked were pretty similar. The last interview was in Japanese.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo) in May 2021

Interview

A complete waste of time - 20 minute interview with HR who was dressed unprofessionally in a white T-shirt and seemed more interested in drinking her coffee than the interview itself. I knew at the end of the interview that I wasn't progressing as she seemed dismissive and commented she would 'see if anyone else in another department wanted to interview me' rather than recommending me for any particular area despite my experience. I received a rejection email two days later stating my background wasn't what they were looking for (then why bother to interview me, you knew my background from my resume and asked no further questions about it in the interview) and that they had an abundance of 'strong candidates'. These candidates must have been so strong and exceptional that Robert Walters re-advertised the position a few days later. The interviewer went on about how a successful recruiter must be honest, so how about giving some constructive feedback to your candidates on what they could improve rather than a generic standard rejection letter.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked standard questions such as why did you come to Japan, what motivates you, why recruiting, why Robert Walters etc.

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in May 2021

Interview

Initial meet and greet consisted or video call and was more conversational than formal interview. Allowed me to get a really good feel of the culture and environment and set realistic expectations for myself.

Interview Questions
  • Was really just about getting to know each other and working out if both where the right fit.
  • What is your motivation for this industry

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Madrid)

Interview

Correcto, como cualquier entrevista, lo diferente es que te responden cuando han optado por otro candidato, no suele ser así. En casi todas las empresas de selección que no te eligen, no vuelven a contactarte.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Interviews