Robert Walters Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 218 of over 218 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Walters

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Contacted through e-mail and then a preliminary phone call to present the role and interview to let the selected candidates introduce themselves. The role was listed as located in London, but it was actually located in NYC

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were "open" questions about the background and career expectations
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Madrid)

Interview

Correcto, como cualquier entrevista, lo diferente es que te responden cuando han optado por otro candidato, no suele ser así. En casi todas las empresas de selección que no te eligen, no vuelven a contactarte.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters in Apr 2021

Interview

Submitted resume via linked in, immediately contact for phone interview. During the interview, I realized the position was administrative and that I wouldn't be a fit for the position. Interviewer asked me to tell them a bit about myself, and had told me that I was more than over qualified for the role. The conversation was 30 minutes long, but I only spoke for around 5 minutes. It was obvious they were looking for someone who could be a "friend" in the position. This wasn't a problem, but just helped me realize I wouldn't be a great fit given I was looking for something more technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

3 stage interview. First with recruiter, second with manager, third with senior members. Very casual initial interviews but the senior interviews became more complex with trickier questions. They were super professional.

Interview Questions
  • Who that you've met so far at our company do you like the most?
1 person found this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

The process took about 4 months. The interviews were all held online due to COVID-19. I was rejected after my fourth round of interview (including the pre-recorded video interview). For the last interview result, I had to wait for more than three weeks, which was quite stressful. Apart from that, it was overall a positive experience for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters in Mar 2021

Interview

Entrevistas telefónica y cuatro entrevista más con los directores de departamento y los generales para la validación de las aptitudes necesarias para el puesto. El proceso de selección cuenta de cuatro entrevistas, en concreto, las dos primeras mas técnicas y el resto orientadas a conocer habilidades interpersonales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

It is about the self introduction, previous work experience and the drive of joining their company. Also, I have to talk about the passion of the industry and field

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Adelaide) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by Robert Walters on behalf of a business that outsourced hiring to them. At the end of the interview, the Robert Walters employee seemed to be satisfied and has forwarded my resume to the said business for recommendation.

Interview Questions
  • What is your educational background?

Robert Walters

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Lots of fluff with the process. They tell you that you have to meet a certain standard or criteria to be a lucky selection, which is true, but they don't tell you the real selection comes after you're hired. I can compare it to the Hunger Games.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Initial interview was a short recorded interview with unlimited takes. Second interview was with a member of talent acquisition: The interview itself was calm and somewhat laid back as well as conducted online. The interview went on for around 15 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 218 Interviews