Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Walters Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.8

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple sessions with different levels of management. Long and almost informal. Had interviews with many people present. All asking different styles of questioning. But most of them very easy-going and not too many tough questions. Some questions regarding ethical hiring issues. Did not really go into detail on personality evaluation as they could easily deduce from reading resume. More to see if candidate is a good fit for the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I first met a recruiter at university event. A few days later I had a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by an in office interview with four different one-on-one interviews. Questions were primarily behavioral and placed emphasis on leadership, integrity, and determination.

Interview Questions

• what are your goals? describe a time when you took a leadership role?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Interview

A non-practicing attorney, I sent in a resume and a cover letter to a specific headhunter, andfollowed up several days later with a personal email. Another attorney I know well did the same for a different job. No acknowledgment, no courtesy, no nothing! Shocking, considering they have no idea who I know or don't know in the legal and headhunting process.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Rate yourself in terms of specific skills or knowledge
    • Answer “open ended” questions (such as “How have you proven your leadership qualities in a work situation?”)
    • Respond to a Personality Survey or Skills Assessment

Another pre-screening tool might be an initial phone call that you receive from the employer. It could be one of their Human Resources people wanting to ask you a series of questions that will help them determine if you are the kind job seeker they want to bring in for an interview. So be alert and on your best behaviour when your phone rings.

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy questions were asked about my past employments. Most of the interview was held in a very informal manner which was nice but also made me think whether this was the workplace for me.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in Finance?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

Too many questions that were not relevant to the job description, I had to talk with 4 different people each time, and in total there were 3 interviews. It felt like I've talked to everyone the whole building. Very time consuming, yet I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me one episode in your life when you are forced to act fast?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

20 Apr 2020 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback. We understand that our interview process is perhaps more thorough than other companies, but we truly feel that this helps us as well as our candidates get the best possible feel for whether it will be a good match - for *both* parties. That said, we appreciate your comments, and if you have anything else you'd like to share about your experience, we'd be happy to hear it. You can email us at hr.admin@robertwalters.com.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

Online interview: interviewer asked common questions regarding the interviewee's background, experience and motivation. Some questions of skills and ability too. The interviewee got to ask questions then and the interviewer gave very satisfactory answers.

Candidate Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews with prospective teams and office leaders. All interviews conducted in the lovely Sydney CBD office. Also included a trial run where you would shadow and listen in to a relevant team member, seeing what they do on a normal day.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

It’s been 3 months and I went to 5 to 6 interviews with 2 managers, 2 directors and one country manager. There was also an orientation to screen people to their organization in order to ensure that prospect will happy to work with RW.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and was then invited to come for a face-face meeting. I was told via email the day before my scheduled interview that the role was 'no longer available'. This was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      What do you think you would be doing as a recruiter?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

5 Mar 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, although I’m disappointed to read that your interview experience wasn’t a positive one. I’d appreciate you getting in touch so that I can find out more about what happened — if you’d like, you can email me at UKTalent.Acquisition@RobertWalters.com to arrange a confidential conversation.

Many thanks,