Robert Walters Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jul 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 232 interviews

Interviews at Robert Walters

Positive100%
Employee Referral33%
In Person33%
Applied online33%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Amsterdam) in Dec 2016

Interview

Procedure start met een persoonlijkheidstest: PPA. Vervolgens een intake gesprek met de contactpersoon en manager. Volgende ronde is een gesprek met directie. Bij positieve gesprekken volgt er een assessment. De gesprekken zijn heel open en vriendelijk. Je wordt wel getest aan de hand van kritische vragen. Openheid van zaken en een eerlijk en intelligent antwoord geven is van cruciaal belang.

Interview Questions
  • Wat zijn je drijfveren?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Robert Walters (Johannesburg) in May 2015

Interview

The process was extremely thorough, part of the process included various hiring managers that I would report into both in South Africa and the UK to ensure I was familiar with management.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about the companies values and why you would want to work for them
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo) in Apr 2014

Interview

Had two interviews. First one was on the phone with associate recruit consultant. Then I was invited to one of their office. At the second interview, I had several managers, associate director interviews. The interview questions were straightforward, eg. Why RW? What do I know about the industry. At the end of the interview, I was given a role play to pretend a new recruiter at RW.

Interview Questions
  • Case interview, what will you do as a recruiter if a client recently lost his employee because you assigned a unsuitable candidate?
2 people found this interview helpful