Robert Walters Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Walters Interview Questions in London, England

Interviews at Robert Walters

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy questions were asked about my past employments. Most of the interview was held in a very informal manner which was nice but also made me think whether this was the workplace for me.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in Finance?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and was then invited to come for a face-face meeting. I was told via email the day before my scheduled interview that the role was 'no longer available'. This was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      What do you think you would be doing as a recruiter?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

5 Mar 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, although I’m disappointed to read that your interview experience wasn’t a positive one. I’d appreciate you getting in touch so that I can find out more about what happened — if you’d like, you can email me at UKTalent.Acquisition@RobertWalters.com to arrange a confidential conversation.

Many thanks,

Clio Quinn
    Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, UK

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Pretty quick, video interview then two days later in to meet the director and head of training academy. Also met with senior consultants from Walters people one of their brands.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Two-stage interview process with a very quick turnaround. I had a group interview with the line manager and HR and a final interview with the Director in charge of the department. Overall the interview process was relatively simple and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle difficult situations
      Describe your experience of managing stakeholders   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

the interview process was very well done, it was informative and made me want the job even more than when i first applied for it. i also got to meet colleagues and see the office environment before hand which helped me picture myself in the role. it was not an intimidating interview but a good discussion on how my experiences will make me a suitable candidate

Interview Questions

• How will you manage the workload?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Conversational and enjoyable but a bit too long, people coming and going from the room, reading emails and making calls, quite unprofessional. seems like a boys club. never got any feedback or even informed that I didn't get the position. Very poor form for a recruitment agency

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very lengthy but generally quite good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Met a number of senior people, very clear around managing expectations. I found all parties involved to be credible and this played a huge part in my decision to accept the offer which was made to me.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions and some more situational.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

About 4/5 different stages, meeting a variety of different people in the immediate team and in more senior management. Drinks with other employees and the opportunity to get in touch with people to ask follow-up questions.

Manager, Commerce Division Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Very thorough and personal. The directors at the time were strong commercial recruiters who appreciated the nuances and variables of a challenging economy and changing times. They were open and informative about concerns they were having with this new role as well as the opportunities within the group.

The interview consisted of three rounds, firstly with a director, then MD then the team. So you got to meet everyone and this was completed within 2 weeks so there wasn't much hanging around and more importantly each decision was made in a fair time.

Made for a very good first impression and was repeated when hiring my teams.

Interview Questions

• What would I do differently if given the opportunity to lead a team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.