Robert Walters Marketing Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Walters Marketing Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Was initially told that it was a 2 round process which turned out to be 4 rounds. Not sure why the recruiter felt the need to lie about this. Disappointing experience overall. Should not have scheduled my final interview if 3rd round was the deciding factor.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

17 Apr 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience with us. We try to keep all our candidates as informed as possible during the interview process, but it sounds like our recruiter could have better responded to the changes in the interview rounds. If you have further feedback on how we can improve, we’d be happy to hear from you in confidence at tricia.tan@robertwalters.com.sg.

Tricia Tan
HR Director | Robert Walters Singapore

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was conducted by marketing manager in Japan then I was asked my marketing experience in Korea and how I would like to develop my career in this field. Then I had an interview with local country manager to describe my background and reason for applying.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.