Robert Walters Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 231 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Walters

Robert Walters

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters in Mar 2021

Interview

It was an online interview and the Interviewer was very nice. Pros: - Good Feedback that I will not foget Cons: - didn't feel good during the interview process, as it felt very mechanic.

Interview Questions
  • What is your motivation to work for us?
    Answer Question

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

Very rigorous, lengthy, multi-step interview. All in-person. Very formal, corporate environment. Met with team members, multiple team managers to determine which team I would fit with, director and head of the office. 6 rounds approximate.

Interview Questions
  • All sales competency-based questions. Seeking numbers focused answers to show previous success/conversion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Auckland, Auckland) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview was pretty quick but getting to the office was a crazy complicated. Show up super early. They had me come in to the office and reviewed my CV. Iit too them 3 days to respond.

Interview Questions
  • you have a client who has rejected 30+ candidates and just refected 3 more . what can you do to remedy the situation?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2019

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. First round an initial chat, run through of CV to date, second round a more in depth competency based interview asking specifically how your skills match up with requirements of the role. Third round, interview with Director, followed by interview with Managing Director. A final round again with the manager you will be working alongside.

Interview Questions
  • What skills specifically that you have are transferable to this role? What attracted you to Robert Walters? Tell me what you know about Robert Walters brands and divisions? What do you think you will be doing on a daily basis?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo)

Interview

I applied online. The process took about 1 week. The interviewer speaks really fast and she cut me off in the middle of the sentences. I was too nervous and managed to screw up the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Walters

Application

I interviewed at Robert Walters

Interview

I ended up being interviewed over 3 weeks, 4 different times. I met with the team I would be working with and 2 directors. I was very concerned that Robert Walters' entire leadership team was made up of men and I expressed this concern to the one woman in the office who interviewed me. I was assured there are leadership opportunities but I wasn't seeing them in the office I was in. While the overall process, for the most part, was normal and I felt I had a lot of great conversations with the team, I was quite taken aback when I ultimately decided to declined their offer. After I delivered the news that I would be accepting an offer with a different company I was told, "you would not have been successful in this role and you won't be making as much money with that company than you would here." I though that was quite presumptuous to say, especially after they had already offered me the position. Why offer a person a position if you don't think they will be successful in the role? This, in tandem with the lack of diversity I witnessed in the office, makes me happy I ended up where I did.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working long hours? Describe a time when you failed and how you recovered?

Application

Interview

Ich wurde online von einer Recruiterin des Unternehmens angeschrieben und auf die Stelle aufmerksam gemacht. Danach hatte ich ein einfaches, ca. halbstündiges Telefoninterview mit ihr und wenig später erfolgte die Einladung zum persönlichen Interview. Das persönliche Interview war ausschliesslich auf Englisch und man duzte sich. Es herrschte eine sympathische, unverkrampfte Atmosphäre. Zuerst stellten sich die beiden Interviewpartner vor, dann stellte man mir einige Fragen zum Recruiting und daraufhin konnte ich meine eigenen Fragen stellen. Nach einem kurzen Zwischenfeedback stellte man mir nochmals ein, zwei Fragen. Man sagte mir, dass ich in den nächsten Tagen eine Rückmeldung zu unserem Gespräch abgeben sollte. Insgesamt hatte ich bis dahin einen sehr guten Eindruck vom Unternehmen und den Interviewpartnern. Total unprofessionell war leider die Folgezeit: Nachdem ich sofort mein positives Feedback abgegeben hatte, hörte ich zwei Wochen lang nichts von RW, obwohl ich immer wieder telefonisch nachfragte. Angeblich konnte man sich noch nicht entscheiden, weil eine der verantwortlichen Personen in den Ferien war. Dann erhielt ich eine schriftliche Absage per Mail vom HR in Deutschland. Als ich eine persönliche Rückmeldung dazu wollte, wusste die betroffene Person in der CH nichts von der Absage (!). Ich wartete zwei weitere Wochen auf ein Feedback. Dann wollte man mich plötzlich zum zweiten Interview einladen und verschwieg die lange Wartezeit von vier Wochen und die Absage gänzlich (!). Ich entschied mich daraufhin, meine Bewerbung zurückzuziehen.

Interview Questions
  • -Wie bist Du auf uns gekommen? - Wie funktioniert Recruiting? - Welche Eigenschaften muss ein guter Recruiter haben? - Wie bist Du in der Vergangenheit mit Stress umgegangen? - Wo hast Du Dich sonst noch beworben?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY)

Interview

I had to share my experience. This is an extremely unprofessional firm. They will waste your time and not provide definite answers as to start dates/job openings. Do yourself a favor and avoid them at all cost!!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo) in Jan 2018

Interview

I was ghosted after an interview for a recruiter position. Since then it seems all of my applications for any positon RW lists have been blocked. As for the interview itself, the process wasn't so bad. I admit I may not have been the best fit for a recruiting position which I don't mind. However, there was no follow-up, and since this interview a year and a half ago, I have not gotten any response from RW about other positions with client companies they have listed on various job sites.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Robert Walters (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Aug 2017

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and polite, it takes 40 minutes long, he asked about competencies, sales background, where do I see myself in future, why I want to work for Robert Walters

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews