Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online application of CV, Skype interview with recruiter at overseas office. No answer for a whole week so kind of hesitated to follow up but anyways sent an email to confirm if the process was still on, got a gentle rejection reply.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, with the talent acquisition team.
    Second, with some of the directors and managers of the company.
    Third, with the manager/director of different division.
    Forth, final interview with the leader of the division team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

3+ Interviews. First interview was with HR person, very friendly, competency questions. Second Interview was with four 2 associate directors, and 2 directors. Each from specific coverage group. Third was with 4 managers, and the last one was with directors.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Got in through a friend. Met each person in the team. And had to go for a coffee with the group as the final stage. Apparently it was team vote and anyone can vet you out. Recruiters are social so there was a lot of after work invitations, guess it helps to work with people you like!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Great!very informative, good listeners, good people.Be prepared for lots of questions and do your research.lost of sales related questions and personality questions too.A fast growing company with a legit outlook.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple sessions with different levels of management. Long and almost informal. Had interviews with many people present. All asking different styles of questioning. But most of them very easy-going and not too many tough questions. Some questions regarding ethical hiring issues. Did not really go into detail on personality evaluation as they could easily deduce from reading resume. More to see if candidate is a good fit for the company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

Too many questions that were not relevant to the job description, I had to talk with 4 different people each time, and in total there were 3 interviews. It felt like I've talked to everyone the whole building. Very time consuming, yet I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me one episode in your life when you are forced to act fast?   Answer Question

20 Apr 2020 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback. We understand that our interview process is perhaps more thorough than other companies, but we truly feel that this helps us as well as our candidates get the best possible feel for whether it will be a good match - for *both* parties. That said, we appreciate your comments, and if you have anything else you'd like to share about your experience, we'd be happy to hear it. You can email us at hr.admin@robertwalters.com.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

Online interview: interviewer asked common questions regarding the interviewee's background, experience and motivation. Some questions of skills and ability too. The interviewee got to ask questions then and the interviewer gave very satisfactory answers.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Met with several leaders across the organization as well as the MD in final stage.

Overall the staff were very unprofessional, I was asked irrelevant questions and there were rude / completely inappropriate comments made throughout the process.

Advise to stay away.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

10 Dec 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to interview with Robert Walters. I’m sorry to hear that you were unsuccessful with your application. We endeavour to follow the best interview techniques and are looking to learn and improve all the time. Should you have any suggestions on how we can improve the experience, please do contact me at tricia.tan@robertwalters.com.sg Thank you very much for your time.

Many thanks,

Tricia Tan
    HR Director, Robert Walters South East Asia

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a Skype interview with Internal recruitment team. Process was quick and efficient with all questions being answered. Unfortunately not progressed due to lack of sales experience, a bit disappointing as I queried this during phone screen and Skype call and was informed that this shouldn't be an issue as training is offered.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

24 Jul 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for your review. First of all, thank you for your interest in Robert Walters and for applying to work with us. We appreciate your disappointment and regret that you feel the sales element of the role was under-emphasised. While there are a number of skills we look for in a potential consultant, sales is certainly a key one. If you have any further feedback you'd like to share with us about your interview experience, please feel free to email us at hr.admin@robertwalters.com.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.