Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Great!very informative, good listeners, good people.Be prepared for lots of questions and do your research.lost of sales related questions and personality questions too.A fast growing company with a legit outlook.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Got in through a friend. Met each person in the team. And had to go for a coffee with the group as the final stage. Apparently it was team vote and anyone can vet you out. Recruiters are social so there was a lot of after work invitations, guess it helps to work with people you like!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple sessions with different levels of management. Long and almost informal. Had interviews with many people present. All asking different styles of questioning. But most of them very easy-going and not too many tough questions. Some questions regarding ethical hiring issues. Did not really go into detail on personality evaluation as they could easily deduce from reading resume. More to see if candidate is a good fit for the company.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, with the talent acquisition team.
    Second, with some of the directors and managers of the company.
    Third, with the manager/director of different division.
    Forth, final interview with the leader of the division team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

3+ Interviews. First interview was with HR person, very friendly, competency questions. Second Interview was with four 2 associate directors, and 2 directors. Each from specific coverage group. Third was with 4 managers, and the last one was with directors.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

A conversation with an Associate Director, then another with a Manager, then again with an MD.
    Not competency based, more about your CV and what you're looking for
    These stages were across 2 days and it felt more like they were selling the role to me than that I was selling myself

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a Skype meeting for a Consultant position in Tokyo, and it was not pleasant. The whole process involved the talent acquisition asking 3-4 basic interview questions then talking down to me like I was trash. I've heard I wasn't the first either. Had already decided after that meeting not to proceed. They took nearly 2 weeks to follow up with feedback.

Interview Questions

Robert Walters Response

28 Jul 2016 – HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have a lot of people come to interview with us and they usually have a really good experience so we’re disappointed to hear that you didn’t feel... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

I thought it was a candidate interview, however, was actually a hiring interview. Pay that I discussed during hiring interview was used as offer to their company.
    Picture painted was very hunky-dory emphasising on the subjective, team-based quarterly bonus compensation system - however, double-edged sword as such a system would also mean compensation based on how much your manager likes you.
    Not very honest that interview was for RW hiring process.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 Stage interview meeting with internal recruitment and then manager and then director. Included Skype phonecalls and face-to-face. Was kept updated throughout. Was some toing and froing and ended up repeating a lot of what I'd already said to different people. Lots of emphasis on team work.

Interview Questions

• Prove sales, resilience and adaptability.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

it was long and drawn out. started off with an over the phone interview which was friendly. then arranged a face to face interview where on the same day another telephone interview with a director. the face to face interview was intimidating and based on his findings did he change his questions accordingly. the telephone interview seemed well then apparently i sounded nervous on the phone. they gave me the impression everything went extremely well and then told me i was too nervous therefore i would not be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• are there other companies interested in you? answer the question and explained i had a role play interview. that evening i received an email asking me to come in for role playing the following day. there was no prep everything was to be made up on the spot.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.