SAP Concur Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at SAP Concur

2.8

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Took about a month to interview, had a fun interview where i thought they were a cultural fit. However they said they went with someone internal to fill the position.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Brief interview with recruited and then an Interview with the Hiring manager. Next day received email from HR stating they hired an internal employee.

Looking through glassdoor it seems they only hire within or based on employee referral.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Concur?   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, FL (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Lake Worth, FL (US)).

Interview

The job description required someone who had pm skills mostly to help To bringing discipline and metrics to measure the development team in LA. I applied and got a call from the HR partner and she mentioned the position required exp in project management and they could not find ppl just sales ppl. It is s hybrid role. They knew I did not have recent exp in sales . So the hiring manager calls me for an interview to tell me that I don’t have it all ? Lousy interview process . Total waste of time. Lost 4 hours traveling. SAP should review the jobs hiring manages are asking against standard

Interview Questions

• Generic. The hiring manager had little to no knowledge in project management. During the interview I realized that’s either I was being used or the HR partner and hiring manager clearly don’t understand each other   Answer Question

Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

a phone interview with a recruiter. Then followed by an interview with a manager. After that I was scheduled for an in person interview with 4 hiring centers of influence.

Interview Questions

• What is something not on your resume that sets you apart?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I was surprised I got asked to interview for this role, but not another that was much closer to my skillset. Very quick screening interview by recruiter, followed by very quick screening interview by hiring manager, followed by onsite panel interview. Clearly still a lot of "us vs them" between SAP and Concur, and I quickly decided I didn't want to work there. Seemed like a thankless job doomed to failure. After I was notified that they wouldn't be extending an offer, the recruiter was pretty dismissive when I inquired about other positions, even though she explicitly stated if I had questions regarding other roles, I should reach out. I have colleagues at other SAP offices in other parts of the country who are happy there, but this office still seems like a holdout from a hostile acquisition.

Interview Questions

• What was something you learned during the interview process that surprised you.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with SAP, first round is phone screen with recruiter, then phone screen with hiring manager, then onsite with 4 people. And one of the interviewee is from consult firm. The people from consult is tough.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur.

Interview

coding test online to screen initial candidates, final interview with mostly behavioral and one coding question, recruiter was very helpful and hiring manager made me feel very comfortable during the interview

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

They asked why I wanted to work there and what interested me in the company. They then had me walk through a couple of my projects un my portfolio, followed by any questions I had for them. It was a video call with the creative director and the art director.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied on SAP Concur website, and was contacted by recruiter a few weeks later. I had a 10-minutes phone screening with her, and then she scheduled a technical interview with me. First round technical interview was easy, the lady asked me a few java OOP questions, and one coding question. Then they scheduled 6 loop video interviews with me. Hiring manager told me I would hear back in a week, and then I was rejected in the next day.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP Concur in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email by the recruiting coordinator, she set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager called me on time, she was stuck in traffic so she talked to me while she was on the road. She had offered to reschedule because she respected my time, but i didn't have any other availability so it was fine. She got to know me and my experience a little bit. Got a personal email a couple days later from her saying she's moving on with candidates with more experience. The protocol is to just send candidates an automated email with the decline but she saw potential and offered to be a resource for me if I was really interested in the company and any future opps. Overall great experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a high stake presentation, how you prepared for it and how it went.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.