SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at SAP

2,453 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP in February 2016.

Interview

7 rounds of interview with 2 technical rounds, one aptitude test, one coding test, one group discussion, one managerial round, and one HR interview. After clearing initial aptitude and group discussion, one technical round was based on choices made in the previous rounds and the other was just to check technical background.

Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (San Ramon, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, phone interview and in person case study interview in Bay Area. Great experience overall, no follow up after interview, was explicitly told would receive feedback afterwards. During in person case study they break you up into groups and have you present an SAP solution. they are looking to see if you can work with your team, generate ideas and have presentation skills. Knowledge of SAP is really not needed but some understanding of what the company offers is always a plus. Remember how you interact with your teammates and judge yourself, you will be asked to reflect on how you did.

Full Stack Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online through SAP Careers and asked a friend to vouch for me/email the team lead. Then scheduled a 45 min phone call (cited as "informal technical interview") with team leader and software engineer. They asked some general questions about my resume and experiences, why I was interested in that particular team, etc. Then we delved into Java, Python, and SQL concepts. They asked me to rate my comfortability with different languages and then asked questions from there.

Interview Questions

• Describe garbage collection in Java? How does it work? What are the types?   Answer Question
    • How would you code an in-order traversal? With recursion? Without Recursion?   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Newport Beach, CA (US)).

Interview

Fake Job, Fake Interview- Don't give this hiring manager your intel. This isn't a real job, its been posted for at least 6 months. The questions asked were irrelevant, I think this hiring manager gleans important information (How do you set up a UX team), from qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you were a circus performer, which one would you be?   1 Answer

Interview

Apply online, HR phone screening, in-person interview (usually 2). usually interviewed by two people at a time. interviews vary depending on the position. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Was given a simple SQL test, interviewers stepped out to allow me a few minutes to answer questions. They came back with a glass of water.   Answer Question
    • They asked very straightforward interview questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAP (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Had a recruiter call.

Then a phone round on soft skills with Manager.

Manager joined the interview late, then did not set up their audio, called to my phone finally. Manager was not clear with questions. No clarity on what she was talking, or understanding.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Friendly, two interviews. The manager and two of the team members interviewed me. It lasted 1 hour and everyone was very nice during the interview, go with a suit or business attire.

Interview Questions

• How would you contact a CHRO if you do not have his/her information?   2 Answers

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The designer is really nice and patient, we went through very smoothly. The phone screen took about 30 mins. I got the onsite interview after 2 days. The onsite interview took 2 hours, including the presentation and app critique. I would say, try your best to prepare the app critique, and make your presentation as interesting as possible.

Interview Questions

• Onsite: Describe your design process
      Website critique: Amzaon   1 Answer

Silicon Valley Next Talent Program Interview

Interview

Invitation for assessment through a referral for the program- different assessments for several aspects of the program. I chose Data Science. Fairly easy, but received a reject from the same

SAP Concur IXpMobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied Online. Got invitation to next round in 3 days. Half hour behavioral, half hour technical with a senior iOS lead. Have not heard back yet and it's been a week.

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Connected with a recruiter from oncampus career fair and got an initial Skype interview with an HR. Oh they had you complete an initial phone screening too before giving you an interview. Got rejected for first round phone interview. Pretty straightforward about you questions and why SAP?

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you encountered and how you fixed it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.