SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

SAP Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2,724 Interview Reviews

2.9

Interview

Phone interview and then met with manager. Pretty straight forward questions and STAR analysis. Nice people who were great to work with. Good culture and benefits nice desks enjoyed the chair

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAP (Vienna, VA (US)).

Interview

Preliminary Online interview: basic palindrome problem. Asked for complexity and optimization.

In person: four rounds. First behavioral with manager
    and TPM. Then coding with a dev from the team I was applying . Pure coding. He asked a popular medium level leet code problem. Then met with the director, which was a bit more high level technically mixed with some behavioral. The director emphasized personal goals, strengths, and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Palindrome, sliding window leetcode - both wanted complexity   Answer Question

SVNT Program Interview

Interview

Online assessment for track. Interview with designer, then interview with head of the program. I did the UX Design track. Had to walk through my portfolio with the designer and behavioral questions with the head of the program. Got waitlisted.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Structured, numerous interviews with technical and non-technical staff globally, fairly short and required little preparation time. Recruiters did a nice job establishing calls to make it simple to interact. obtained a good understanding of what work life is like at SAP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join SAP and why are you leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of video interview. Questions were more of Linux, python and shell scripting. Some are scenario based questions. Must be strong in Networking. Last round was with department VP which also involves technical questions

Interview Questions

• Bubble sort algorithm and shell scripting   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Two phone interviews (or a phone interview followed by a zoom interview), followed by in-person presentation and panel-style interviews.

The interview process is pretty straightforward; and the SAP side is very responsive and respectful.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Had 3 interviews with different members of the team all were fairly straightforward questions about prior experience and how you would handle different scenarios. The team wanted to see someone who is self-motivated and has had experience through other internships or projects related to the role.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled working on projects that endured challenges in the past?   Answer Question

Intern Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Took the backend technical test. They tested a broad range of fields such as API, database, and leetcode style questions. If I had moved on, there would have been a behavioral interview and then one more higher difficulty technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Write the SQL to access and modify data from 2 different tables.   Answer Question

Junior Rotational Program Interview

Interview

I applied online. Was sent an online assessment a few days later. There were some technical short answer questions and coding questions (leetcode medium). I did not hear back after.

Interview Questions

• Some short-answer data science questions and medium leet code questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Applied online on SAP Website without any employee referral. After few weeks, received mail asking for the First Phone Interview Round and then Coding Round after few weeks. And finally H R interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.