SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at SAP

2,566 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP in February 2016.

Interview

7 rounds of interview with 2 technical rounds, one aptitude test, one coding test, one group discussion, one managerial round, and one HR interview. After clearing initial aptitude and group discussion, one technical round was based on choices made in the previous rounds and the other was just to check technical background.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

In the phone interview, the interviewer ask a standard question from geeksforgeeks. I gave the solution and he told that it's from geeksforgeeks and rejected me. Please do some homework and create your own questions rather than copying from websites.

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galesburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Galesburg, IL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

- You were given the choice between front-end, back-end, data science, and ux design.
    - For the front-end, you had to finish 6 questions about HTML, CSS, and JavaScript in 90 minutes
    - I was only able to finish the first three since I was not expected to do CSS, and HTML in an online assesment.

Interview Questions

• To build a form based on a mockup with pure CSS and HTML   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The process seemed to be pretty straight forward but it did have a relatively long timeline. It was also very hard to get your resume noticed with the automated keyword scanning systems.

Data Analytics Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview with pretty standard questions. The interviewer seemed really excited about my interview and said he would have a decision ready me in a week, but I got an email saying I was not a fit less than 24 hours later.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

This is for the software engineer role. Interview process: There were three rounds of interviews with first round over phone, mainly technical question. standard coding question in Java/Python and SQL.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, taking about 8 weeks total, asking very thought-provoking questions about your professional experience throughout. Recruiters/Managers want to ensure you are a good fit for the company but also that SAP is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• How can your previous work experience be applied to the new position?   Answer Question

Interview

At first the team interview with couple of people and secondly the hiring manager interview at the end.
    During the team interview they asked me a task related with my position skills.

Sr UX Designer 2 Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Analysis of case studies, deep dive into skillset proficiency, whiteboard exercise, challenge overcoming, the output of initiatives worked on. Very straightforward but a good list of curveball questioning to challenge your quick thinking skills and thought process.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your process
      - What was the output of X/Y case study
      - How did you deal with stakeholder conflict?
      - How do you manage multiple projects concurrently?
      - How do you communicate design value?
      - What did you learn from X/Y project and what adjustments have you made?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Newport Beach, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Would realistically rate between neutral and slightly down. 1st round, based on the email seemed like it would be a HR screen, but it was a Google Docs technical interview which caught me off guard. Problem was fairly easy, but the interviewer didn't seem to like my Big O. Didn't hear back for about a month, so I assumed they passed. Instead had a 2nd round with the manager. Thought we hit off. HR guy calls me the next day like we are moving ahead with an offer except one final round. Did that, thought it went well too and then got rejected. Rounds 2 & 3 were mostly personality, culture, etc. Overall I'd say the interviews were all trivial compared to those meat grinder ones.

Interview Questions

• Got asked a question about determining the optimum combination of items   Answer Question
    • Was just that one question, but the interviewer nitpicked the Big O. I did come up with a better solution afterwards, but its during the interview...   Answer Question

SOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Got link to apply while searching on LinkedIn.
    Next had a 15 min call with HR.
    Next was 30 min interview with 2 managers (east coast and west coa st)
    Next (2) 1 hour interviews with East coast and West coast
    Next was offered an initial salary verbally. I made them a counter and initial offer was receded.
    Really weird on how you can take so much time of the candidate and just refuse the initial offer if candidate wants to negotiate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.