SAP Interview Questions

Updated 2 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,025 of over 3.0K interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SAP

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SAP

Interview

1. Online Test on SAP own Platform Two easy questions 2. A Tech round Easy DS Algo questions Medium level questions about Javascript internals 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is difference between package.json and package-lock.json? 2. Difference between ^, ~ and * in package.json 3. BFS and DFS 4. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-22-maximum-chocolates/ 5. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-34-prisoner-and-policeman-puzzle/ 6. Function currying, Function borrowing and IIFE in JAVASCRIPT 7. Program to print pyramind of numbers 8. Reverse a string 9. Is JS single threaded or multi? 10. What configuration is needed to make ES6 compatibility. 11. Inheritance in Javascript and Prototype 12. What is OOPS and it's benifits. 13. Observable vs Promise
    Answer Question

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

It was a pleasant first interview, very positive and chill vibe. However, I was told I would get further to the next step, which I did not in the end. Likewise, it felt like the position described to me was different than the description on LinkedIn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Interview process has 3 steps. In first interview they are trying to get to know you. If you pass the first one then you get a second inetview with the head of the team and they ask you technical questions. If you pass the second interview too in the third one you talk with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • In the technical interview they asked a lot about Algorithm and Data Structures.

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Alguns testes onlines. Entrevista com o gestor da Área, no caso, Business One. Entrevista com a recrutadores de RH. Os detalhes e as informações sempre bem esclarecidas através dos e-mails de contatos.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Zuerst normales Interview, danach eine Woche Zeit um eine Präsentation zu erstellen die danach präsentiert werden musste. Danach quasi nochmal ein Bewerbungsgespräch. Etwas viel Aufwand für ein Praktikum, aber ne coole Erfahrung.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

I was contacted to schedule a phone interview by a recruiter. There was a 30 minute phone screening with a team member. A week later I was contacted to schedule a 1 hour panel interview with 3 managers. This was done through teams since the job was to be remote during the pandemic. Questions were a mix of behavioural and technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Behavioral Interview. They just ask questions on different scenarios. They seem very team oriented though. Interviewer was rude and definitely not listening to anything I said/asked. Some effort to listen would be appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Preguntas y conversación de perfil personal, aspiraciones e intereses, conocimiento de la empresa y la industria. Experiencias laborales o académicas destacables e información respecto a la carrera. Intereses a futuro y expectativas de la posición.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

The process was very fine and open and there are 4 rounds of the interview. Intro myself @RestController vs @Controller Dependency Injection Bean scopes What is Spring boot & its advantages Write a SQL to get all records from 2 tables which qualify a condition Give some JSP tags Other Spring boot annotation I use What is SOAP

Interview Questions
  • Intro myself What I did in a recent project, team size, my role Java What I found interesting in Java compare to other languages LifeCycle of thread Multithreading and its cost Experience on writing multithreading programing Sleep vs Wait Volatile Synchronize Spring Bean , how many type of beans Achievement/ difficulty in one of my project MVC model Explain how dispatcherServlet handle a http request How Spring handle concurrently request modifying a same database What I use for testing What I should do when any of the test cases fail.

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Interview has several rounds.interviewer was very friendly and did not not rush to next question.there is enough time to answer the questions.It is a very good company to have a nice career

Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,025 Interviews