SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

SHI International Interview Questions

Interviews at SHI International

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Phone interview , in person interview , final presentation. Nice people overall, but the offer was not competitive. Definitely seems like a good place to work though. Compensation seems to be their main problem.

AP Interview

Interview

Very easy and was approached quickly. Asked typical questions about past experience. Learned more about the day to day responsibilities for this position during the interview and learned more about what the company does in depth

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Had a phone interview, the first one is 15 minutes with basic information about you and the company. The 2nd one is 30 minutes which I did not get offered a call back to do this one

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in January 2020.

Interview

I met a recruiter at University, and she reached out to me first. She was very helpful and friendly. I had one phone interview and one interview via videochat. The recruiter was very easy to contact.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in sales?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Academy Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Very in depth interview process. Phone screen and then a virtual interview. Afterward there are a couple “assignments,” and a sales pitch. At the end there’s a two on one interview. They really care about getting quality people. Kendall was a phenomenal recruiter and was great at communicating.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Thorough, but doable. They do a group, 1 on 1, video interview, and then phone call. There are some tough questions, but nothing off the wall. Standard interview questions. I was able to do well and I enjoyed the summer overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your lowest test grade at University   1 Answer

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I was contacted on linkedIn and the interview process lasted about a month. There was three rounds a phone interview, video interview, and then making a sales pitch. They got back to me fairly quickly after I completed all three rounds and they let me know how long each round would take.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Interview is a 3 step process. The first step is a phone interview with standard background questions. The second interview is a video interview with the recruiter. The 3rd step is a sales pitch over a grocery item.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Met with on campus recruiter and moved along to a phone interview with HR within a few days. Had a skype interview the following week with two reps and waited a few more days for a final interview

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Field Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First interview was on the phone.
    Second was virtual via Skype.
    Third was face-to-face with hiring manager.
    after the interview I followed up with HR, recruiters, and hiring manager.
    I was never emailed, IM'd, called, written, etc to tell me where I stand after the interview.
    0-dark thirty...

Interview Questions

• Do I have a book of business I can bring to their organization.?
      What is your preferred sales methodology?
      Do you have any formal sales training?
      What type of sales process do you typically engage in?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.