SNC-Lavalin Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 186 of over 186 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

The interviewer was very professional and well prepared. Courteous and presented the company well. They were able to answer my questions and asked hard questions. Be prepared if you plan to interview there.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if type questions
    Answer Question

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

Group interview with 15 or so candidates. The hiring managers just explained a bit about what they do. We then introduced ourselves and asked questions. They were really nice and answered all of our questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

The interview is in-person, with an engineering manager and an individual who takes notes. They ask questions about your past experience as it relates to the job. The interview lasts about 1h and was overall very pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if you're OK with staying in remote project locations for several months at a time. The job required technologists to be at projects that may take place in various locations in Canada or globally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

One interview, over Microsoft Teams. One on one with hiring manager - someone else (from HR I believe) was supposed to attend but didn't- Recruiter stay on the line but didn't participate in the interview until the end. Interview was fairly informal. I was formally dressed hiring manager wasn't. Afterwards, the recruiter gave me a rundown of the benefits package and a bit of salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with Domo, T-SQL?
  • On your resume it says you have experience with NoSQL, talk about that.

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

3 interviews and long hiring process - Typical HR interview questions. Offered the job with almost immediate start after usual verifications. Met my existing boss at the second interview and Regional VP at third interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

fairly straight forward. talking about the experience and actually using the RFP to come up with a template. talk about situational decisions during the pursuit process. Overall good process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It was polite and professional. Excellent experience and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. It was a phone interview with two interviewers, it was informative and I was asked questions that were’nt too technical or hard mostly because of the role but you definitely didnt want to be unprepared

Interview Questions
  • About a time There was conflict within the team and what I did to solve it.

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

The interview process was carried out via telephone and consisted of several stages. There was a gap of several weeks between the stages but the internal recruiter proactively kept me informed.

Interview Questions
  • Take me through your recent career experiences highlighting areas of particular success.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2021

Interview

A telephone prescreen interview can be useful for assessing whether an applicant's qualifications, experience, skills and salary needs are compatible with the position and the organization. Telephone interviews are often used to narrow the field of applicants who will be invited for in-person interviews. During the prescreen stage, the interviewer should ask the applicant enough carefully prepared questions to determine whether he or she is, in fact, a viable candidate for the position.

Interview Questions
  • the interviewer ask to demonstrate the knowledge, expertise and the extent of research you've done on this company. Arrive prepared with three to five thoughtful questions, adjusting as you go based on what you learn during the interview.

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

2 interviews. Call from HR first. 1 with HR and manager. Second with 3 members of the department. Both interviews covered technical and behavioural. Process is slow took over a month.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 186 Interviews