SNC-Lavalin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

SNC-Lavalin Interview Questions

Interviews at SNC-Lavalin

2.6

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin in January 2013.

Interview

Short interview over the phone and was hired, good company with little knowledge of Transmission Line Industry, some managers very good, some didn't know what was going on. Many people from the office had no clew of what was going on in the field. many engineers had no direction, no management, no time management and very little skills.

Negotiation

There was some, but not much gotr them to move 15% on salary

Pipe Stress Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Bothell, WA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Compared to what I hear about in the industry, SNC's interview process is about as simple as they come. One interview with HR for weed out purposes, then an interview with your department.

Interview Questions

• They're mostly concerned about whether you will get along with people in the building.   1 Answer

Business Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview with recruiter, In-Person interview with multiple people, Final In-Person interview with multiple people. Interviews were good, people were nice and very friendly, everyone was communicative ... until, after the final interview when I never heard back from anyone to tell me that I did or did not get the job - even after reaching out more than once. Not hearing anything from them after spending so much time in the interview process and being told I was one of two candidates that made it to the final round of interviews was pretty disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based interview - business problem that they had recently worked on and work through how I would try to resolve.   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin in February 2015.

Interview

Company called and scheduled phone interview. Interview went really well and we scheduled a in person interview for the following week. The night before the in person interview I received a message from HR stating the interview was cancelled and we would reschedule. To this point I haven't heard a think from the company. I found the company to be extremely unprofessional and I'm glad to find this out before I wasted anymore time with them.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Provo, UT (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Go to the Info sessions, and get to know their recruiters.
    Make sure to connect with them afterwards through linked in
    The interview is one-on-one with a Finance Manager
    Make sure to be prepared with questions.
    Do your research on the price of oil and the current status of the energy market

Interview Questions

• How to calculate deprecation, and how it affected the balance sheet.
      NPV, IRR, Discount Rates, Cost of Capital   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Good hiring and interview process. Interviewer made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would think outside of the box.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin.

Interview

1 informal interview, 1 formal interview. Found working with coworkers not only a cultural experience, but an educational one as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview timings and schedule was not followed. Asked to wait for almost 6hrs.
    But the interviewer was very polite in speaking. Relevance of the questions was good. The way he was asking the questions was very good.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

3 rounds. Corporate recruiter call. Department head interview. Group interview. HR generalist will talk to you after the 2nd interview. It is not difficult. People are friendly. Questions are quite common. Feel pretty sincere.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin.

Interview

30 Minute phone call. Mostly behavioral, some technical. They want to know how your experience relates to the position. Technical questions are mostly accounting. Usually one phone call and a possible fly out.

Interview Questions

• How does the purchase of an asset affect all three financial statements?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.