SP Ausnet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at SP Ausnet

1.7

Senior Connection Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SP Ausnet (Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

Ask about past experience and current industry issues and opinions. Company cultures . Then share the company values. What does the company emphasis on and what they want employee to bring with and what they will have employees to further career development

Senior Asset Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SP Ausnet (Melbourne) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied via Seek and was called 3 days later and had an interview a week after applying. The job application and position description matched however the interview questions did not apply to the role advertised. The questions related to long term strategic planning (>10 years) and business acumen (neither were in the job description!).
    I was asked for salary expectations.
    I asked what professional training is available and I was told that I was applying for a senior role so none would be provided. I pressed this further and the other manager said that it would be through involvement in industry groups.
    After the interview I was asked to provide examples of my work which I had to decline as they are covered by non-disclosure agreements. Haven't heard anything since.

Interview Questions

• How is your business acumen?   1 Answer
    • Have you written a business case?   1 Answer

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SP Ausnet (Melbourne) in September 2013.

Interview

I used to work at SP AusNet, the team knew me and since I was looking for a new job back then so I applied directly with the manager. It was just one interview with the manager and their senior economist. It was mostly behavior questions. They knew me so there wasn't really much to ask. Their only concern was why I wanted to return to SP AusNet.

Interview Questions

• You left SP AustNet before, why do you want to come back?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.