Salesforce Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Amazing experience throughout the whole process! This encompassed 4 total rounds beginning with the Sales Recruiter, Hiring Manager call, Panel Review with 2 Regional Sales Managers and concluding with a Navigating an Account sales presentation to 4 RSMs, which encompassed a mini bio, a deal win review (approach taken, methodologies used and navigating to power/decision makers).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

By far the best interview experience. Show genuine interest in you and provide assistance in every step. Panel interview and some hangout interviews so that you get to talk with collegues in same position

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Very positive interview process. Each interviewer asked great questions and communicated clear next steps at the end of each call / meeting.
    The process included phone screens and virtual interviews. The last interview I was required to deliver a presentation about myself, a product value prop, and my sales plan.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the biggest challenge if we hire you?
      Q: Why did you chose to work in each of your previous roles? Why did you leave?
      Q: Why do you want do work for this company?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Oakland, CA (US)).

Interview

Recruiting coordinator reached out to me, sent me over to a recruiter, hiring manager interview, panel hiring manager interview, final presentation.

Overall it was very professional. Only tip I have for the recruiting team, is that the time between verbal offer, an actual email offer took an extra four days. And it was really nerve-racking during this pandemic.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between the sales cloud and the health cloud.   Answer Question
    • What is the best deal that you’ve won?   Answer Question
    • Explain why you want to go from the start ups to a big company like salesforce?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I interviewed with recruiter, then hiring manager, then with a panel of another team hiring manager and a current account executive. Lastly after making it through the 3 interviews I was invited back to present a slide deck to a panel of 3 hiring managers. This is during COVID-19 so all interviews were virtual and it took a bit to get used to but I was able to present in a cohesive fashion while being able to make eye contact to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to be in sales?   Answer Question
    • When did you have a situation that you needed to set a goal? How did you make sure that it was attained? What was your process?   Answer Question
    • When did you have a situation arise that you needed to display or present your leadership capabilities?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and concise. Interviewed with the recruiter first, Regional Sales Managers second, and then presented to a panel for the final round. Enjoyed the experience and appreciated that the final round focused on getting to know the candidate as an individual as well. Recruiter was helpful with preparation!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Multiple calls with recruiters ahead of the official interview process, then three steps culminating with a final sales pitch. The process was straightforward and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful throughout.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

The position required multiple interviews, including the talent team, hiring manager, VP, and discussions with potential teammates. It was a laid back setting with these interviews, but specific questions that embodied the companies culture.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Was thoroughly impressed with the entire interview process. It was one of the more comprehensive processes, but done in a concise manner. Final round including a discussion around the whole individual, not just sales results which was appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Typical numbers, motivation and drive questions, then much more about personal motivation and goals.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2020.

Interview

phone screen with recruiter
    virtual meeting with hiring managers
    virtual presentation with hiring manager + VP Sales

The process was ran extremely well. Recruiting team was incredibly communicative and helpful throughout the process providing timely responses and great advice/preparation.

Interview Questions

• Thinking back on a past deal, what would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.