Salesforce Customer Success Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Customer Success Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very laid back interview. A panel of 5 interviewers and was a very conversational interview. I had to create a presentation for the interview. I was given a prompt and instructions which made it very easy.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever presented to and are you comfortable with talking to a room full of people?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online via Salesforce External Career Site. Within two weeks I received a called from Salesforce recruiter. Once she interviewed me I was emailed a skills test. The test or exercise -consisted of real life scenarios of Salesforce product and how to respond to a customer inquiry on how to use the software.

I submitted exercise, which they liked and was moved on to next stage -interview. I interview with 3 people from team. Then had a final interview and Clinch the deal.

Interview Questions

• What is your passion?
      How would you respond to scenarios questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

3 step interview process. Had one screening interview with the recruiter to talk about the role and what to expect. Next interview was with a Success Specialist manager. Last interview was an in person panel interview with two success specialists, and two success specialist managers. Recruiters were very prompt about getting back to you as quickly as possible, and making sure you were set up to be successful with your interviews.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a time where you recommended a process for a client which was completely new and innovative for them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Overall, it was a pretty great experience. Everyone I spoke to was transparent, lively, and excited. The interviewers genuinely wanted to be there which was great. The first interview was a phone interview, the second was a Google Hangouts interview, and the last was a panel interview.

The phone interview was standard and the interviewer was direct with their questions. She aligned expectations and we moved forward pretty quickly.

The Google Hangouts interview was great too, however, I am not used to interviewing virtually, so that was uncomfortable at first. I would definitely recommend researching how to interview virtually.

The Panel Interview was a bit stressful since I had about 8 people and some were remote. So, definitely had some nerves, but the panel was friendly and made it less stressful. Overall, the interview process was great!

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The whole interview process went very quickly and I was informed and kept up to date on the status the entire way. The recruiter was amazing and super friendly and was able to answer all of my questions. I initially had a phone interview with a recruiter, then a virtual interview with a hiring manager, and then finally an in person panel interview with five individuals holding different roles in the department. Each individual I talked to was very friendly and gave a sense of "welcoming". It really came across as an organization and department that cared about their employees overall well-being. The whole interview process to job offer took around 3 weeks. Interview questions were a combination of your generic "How do you deal with a difficult customer/Tell me a time..." and questions on my passions and to learn about me more as an individual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer? What were the results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

When I applied for this job, I received an initial response within 48 hours to set up a screen call. I then had my second and third interviews within a week, my third/final interview being onsite at the Indianapolis location. I received a job offer within a couple hours of finishing my interview. Very quick and friendly process; the people who interviewed me were so supportive to me throughout the whole process. I work with them now, and they instilled confidence in my ability to do well here from before I even started working here.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

The interview process was slow moving and disorganized at first, the time between initial contact from the recruiter and the first interview was lengthy. After the first interview, it took less than 2 weeks. There was a phone screening with the recruiter, 2 phone interviews, and a panel interview. Honestly, they interviews were probably the most enjoyable interviews I have ever had. The people were great, they asked good questions, and cared about my responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I came through an employee referral and the entire process took about 3 weeks. It was very smooth/transparent throughout the entire time, and the recruiting team was amazing support for prepping. The panel interview was really open ended on what they wanted you to talk about which I found difficult because I struggled to narrow down my topic.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work through a difficult conversation with an executive   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to help people through change   Answer Question

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hillsboro, OR (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

My experience in interviewing with Salesforce has been the best I've been through. The recruiter that I worked with was so helpful in making sure I understood and was comfortable with the process, and that I was prepared to succeed each step of the way.

The steps that I went through included a phone screen with the recruiter, a call with two of the hiring managers, and finally an onsite panel interview where I also had to do a presentation. Every person I dealt with at each step was friendly and welcoming, which made it easy for me to feel comfortable and be myself.

The process moved at a good speed, overall I think just over 3 weeks had passed from the time I applied through an employee referral to the day I received an offer.

It's been a great start to my journey with Salesforce, and I'm looking forward to what the future holds.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in dealing with a customer where you decided to go against policy. Why did you decide to do so, and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and enjoyable. The emails sent notifying you of the interview were very helpful and informative. They provided not just the time and place but detailed instructions on how to get there and who you going to interview with.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be the number one skill needed to provide good customer service?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.