Salesforce Enterprise Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salesforce Enterprise Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.1

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

There was an Initial Conversation for 30 min, followed by a conversation with a Talent Rep, followed by Three interviews with different people - 30 min each, followed by a dry run of presentation, followed by a 1 hour final presentation.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure your customers see as much success as possible.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Panel discussion and presentation to a team sales, pre-sales and enterprise architects. The interviewer posed questions to be both challenging and to drive specific stylistic behavior. I appreciated having a peer group involved to bring clarity to questions I had during the process

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Salesforce recruiter (via LinkedIn) helped me validate my fit for the role and prepared me for several phone interviews. I had phone interviews with EAs, a Director, VP and SVP in the hiring organization . This was followed by an offer and compensation negotiations, led by my recruiter, Betty Lin. Betty was an awesome and professional recruiter who made a big difference in helping me prepare for the next steps throughout the process. I call out my recruiter because Salesforce really seemed to be interested in me being successful with the overall process, and my recruiter was a big part of making that end-2-end process successful!

Interview Questions

• What kind of Enterprise Architect engagements have you led that are similar to what you would be doing here at Salesforce?   1 Answer

Enterprise Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Lengthy process, poor follow-up, many starts & stops. The recruiting team would go silent for long periods. Friends inside the company can see the status of the application. Some would close without any word from Salesforce. The last one contacted me with "good news" after refusing to respond for weeks on status; however, I had already accepted a position elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your Enterprise Architecture experience   1 Answer

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was well organized and very efficient. I had the opportunity to speak not only to the hiring management chain but also to potential peers to make sure the position was a good for both parties.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how the Salesforce solutions impact their customer's businesses and ensure their success.   Answer Question

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in January 2019.

Interview

Application:

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce LATAM.

Interview

Excellent from start to offer. The Salesforce Lead Recruiter was great in keeping me informed on next steps and feedback as we progressed through hiring process. Over the 2 - 3 interview process each of the Salesforce Team shared their own experiences and why the recommend Salesforce as a employer of choice.

Interview Questions

• Focued on my Enterprise BS Process Experience and Salesforce Platform Artifacts - situational style questions and why I was applying to join Salesforce & why now ??   Answer Question

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Paris (France)) in September 2018.

Interview

I had a first phone call with HR, a second phone call with my future manager, physical interview with Director Sales Engineering, First Panel interview in english and second Panel Interview in French

Interview Questions

• Please present 1 or 2 real world examples of engagements with prospects or
      customers where you have used enterprise architecture principles and created
      associated artefacts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Melbourne) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was very straightforward. An introductory conversation with HR, a couple of one on one interviews and a panel presentation. I found the presentation to be a refreshing approach to staff recruitment as it provides you with an opportunity to showcase skills and experience from prior engagements. Having a senior recruitment officer coordinating the entire process was great. The only negative was that the entire process took almost two months.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

After a first phone interview, I was invited to London for a panel interview. I was asked to prepare a 30-40 min. presentation on one or two projects at which I had applied Enterprise Architecture methodology. The panel interview was a very interactive discussion around the cases I presented and how certain aspects relate to the role at Salesforce. I received feedback two days after the panel interview and had an additional phone interview with another manager. After this, I received a proposal within a weeks time.

Interview Questions

• You are regarded as a top-expert by customers. What do you do if you don't know the answer to a customers question?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.