Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Melbourne) in October 2018.

Interview

Professional, comprehensive. Conversations with experienced people, not just a string of questions. Combination of google handout and face to face interviews, both formal and informal over coffee. Consistently though they were conversation based, not interrogation based.

Interview Questions

• Ranged widely from experience to situational. Alot focused on cultural fit. Something clearly very vital to Salesforce' success.   1 Answer

Agile Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was the best process I was a part of because everything was so transparent. Additionally I had an issue with my personal computer during the onsite and the employees took time out of their days to help me resolve.

Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. I received the notification for a phone screen with a recruiter, then had a phone interview with the hiring manager the following week. Afterwards, I was brought in the next week for an on-site panel interview. I was offered the position within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Salesforce?   Answer Question
    • What makes you more qualified for this role than others who have applied?   Answer Question

Contracts Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screen call with recruiter where I was asked basic questions about my experience and qualifications. He also described the job and expectations. He generally kept in touch before the call to let me know where things were, but after it was more difficult.

Performance Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce in December 2013.

Interview

Got in a call through a referral. Contacted by the HR department, who then scheduled 2 phone interviews. 1-Technical & 1- Management

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: Code a problem. I had the opinion it would be a Q&A round, no coding will be involved in this round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was quick, 1 phone screen interview, after that onsite interviews(6 interviews onsite). Questions weren't too difficult but not very easy as well had to think, mostly related to performance in 3-tier architecture find areas that can be bottlenecks, some OO concepts, database indexing and sql queries. Overall the interview questions are position based, not very difficult although the test is tedious to finish but not impossible. With some Java programming practice one can clear the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Find performance bottleneck in 3 tier architecture   Answer Question
    • sql query to find count of students having same last name   3 Answers
    • database indexing, garbage collection techniques, difference between interface and abstract class, which one to use when, difference between hasmap and hashset and some more data structure related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I had an offer so was able to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Several interviews. I believe one was behavioral while the other was simply the usual tech questions. Both were with managers. Since it was more for performance position, they asked how to optimize JavaScript code. They also asked basic algorithms using hashmaps and hashsets.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The entire process was really straightforward. I had a phone call with an engineer where he asked me how I would design a hashtable without any built-in language tools. The second question was how I would optimize for either reads or writes and how I would approach load balancing during peak usage.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

1) spoke with recruiter.
    2) Phone screen with hiring manager.
    3) Face to face interview with 7 people in one day.
    4) Another face to face interview with Director on another day.
    5) 1 phone call with hiring manager.
    6) Almost a month later I got the position.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief phone call with basic mobile related questions. One site 5 rounds mostly, knowledge based questions and one problem solving question. I think they were mainly looking for someone who was experienced with mobile programming. All interviewers were very friendly and culture within the company was very positive.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had an initial technical phone screening and 4 rounds of F2F technical rounds. The entire process was completed within a week. I felt the process was quick and the experience was good and friendly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about basic data structures and algorithm questions. Questions were on linked list, binary tress, arrays and OS related questions. Also focussed on performance metrics and how the data will be used for analysis and improvement. The interviewer gave me couple of scenarios and asked me to explain step by step performance analysis.   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.