Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney) in October 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward process. The internal recruiter did a great job preparing me for each interview stage. Initial conversation was a phone screening with the recruiter. Immediately scheduled an on-site interview with one of the Sales Managers & Senior Directors. After this, I had a panel/presentation interview with 3 Senior Executives (2 Directors & 1 VP). I had one final interview with the VP of the division they were looking to have me join. The recruiter was prompt in providing post interview feedback during each stage of the process. An offer was extended same day as my last interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation (work-related or personal) where you you failed. What did you learn and how did you move forward?   Answer Question
    • What is one characteristic of your work that you have received feedback on that you have had to adjust?   Answer Question
    • Why Salesforce? Why this role? Why you? Why now?   Answer Question
    • Biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Director, Business Development Interview

Interview

Phone interview... during covid. Great people and very interesting questions. Specifically they didn’t really ask about past experiences they ask more about how they operate. The total interview experience was interesting and then got put on hold due to covid.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle the hardest times in your personal life?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interview process was roughly 6 weeks start to finish and roughly 4 main steps.
    1. Spoke with a Recruiter, Therese, who walked through my background, told me a bit about the job to see if the role was a fit.

2. Spoke with a Regional Sales Manager via phone, very similar to step one, about 30 minutes

3. Virtual meeting with 2 Regional Sales Managers, deep dive into my background, what have I learned from these opportunities, where did i struggle, what has gone well, etc.

4, Panel Presentation on Salesforce, walking through a deal and territory. Pretty straight forward, was meant to see how you interact and present to a client

All in it was a great experience, loved the people I got to speak with and Therese was super helpful along the way.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce?
      What are you working on?
      How have you handled burnout?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

two round with tech and bq. the interviewer are really kind and willing to give some hint when you stuck. And got a response after two weeks. Great company culture

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

very friendly, high focus on cultural alignment, well organized and communicated in advance with time to prepare. it was a group interview with 3 from salesforce but the hiring manager led with most of the questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you turned a customer from no to yes.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

first round is online test of hacker rank

Interview Questions

• first round is online test of hacker rank
      next round is technical. there are 2 coding questions in first test. can be written in any language. they are of medium toughness involving collections.   1 Answer
    • about the jenkins docker and git   Answer Question
    • automation framework explain which you used   Answer Question
    • why are you switching your company   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I've had phone screens with recruiters for different openings. I can honestly say they have both been awful. Both recruiters reached out from different cities for different roles. After our phone screens, I was ghosted. I followed up with each recruiter twice and never hard back. For a company that really focuses on customer service and giving the best candidate experience-they've really failed to do so. I have no interest in interviewing with this company again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, What do you know about Salesforce?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The recruiting process is not very clear, explained or discussed. All of my interaction was through email and the recruiter was not forthcoming with what to expect and how to prepare. I went in to the interview with the hiring manager completely blind to what the outcomes would be for that conversation and also never talked to a recruiter about the job or my skills.
    The interviewer also seemed to ask a lot of the strategy of my current company, which was uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What have you worked on that you enjoyed and are proud of   Answer Question
    • What have you worked on that you wish could have gone differently   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then panel interview with 5 people from different departments. Helps to know company's core values and answer using STAR format. Interviews went well, but competitive applicants with more corporate experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very easy, didn't get many technical questions, interviewers are interested in your backgrounds, all people I talked to are very friendly and caring. Just need to understand the business and be ready to talk about previous projects.

Business Development Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boulder, CO (US)).

Interview

I submitted my resume through my school's Handshake, and was selected to go to a group coffee chat. From there, I got my first interview. It was extremely intimidating - they definitely use some fear tactics in the interview to see how you behave on you toes. I did not feel very welcomed, and it was the worst interview I've ever had (I've interviewed at a lot of the top tech companies).

Be prepared to answer on-the-spot sales questions!

Interview Questions

• If you were locked alone in a room with only a stack of business cards, how would you sort them and prioritize them for your AE?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.