Salesforce Interview Questions

Updated 4 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7,527 of over 7.5K interviews

Recruiter15%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

The interview process was roughly 6 weeks start to finish and roughly 4 main steps. 1. Spoke with a Recruiter, Therese, who walked through my background, told me a bit about the job to see if the role was a fit. 2. Spoke with a Regional Sales Manager via phone, very similar to step one, about 30 minutes 3. Virtual meeting with 2 Regional Sales Managers, deep dive into my background, what have I learned from these opportunities, where did i struggle, what has gone well, etc. 4, Panel Presentation on Salesforce, walking through a deal and territory. Pretty straight forward, was meant to see how you interact and present to a client All in it was a great experience, loved the people I got to speak with and Therese was super helpful along the way.

Interview Questions
  • Why Salesforce? What are you working on? How have you handled burnout?
    1 Answer
91 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Phone screen, hiring manager conversation, peer interview and panel interview. Panel interview you’re given a case study to present on. And you’ll have a demo coach. Stressful but rewarding, hour long demo/ presentation. Offer made same day

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current company for salesforce?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY)

Interview

Internal applicant. I reached out to the recruiter to go through the requirements and then applied at their recommendation...only to be ghosted. Recruitment has definitely gone downhill both internally and externally, do better.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Great recruiter that was one hundred percent with through every step of the interview process. Interactive and multiple interviews with the hiring managers from different lines of business. Were very clear about what the job expectations were for a day to day role of a BDR.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had handled adversity.
1 person found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

it was conducted virtually. there was 4 rounds(1 coding test+2 tc+1hr). coding test was on hackerrank and interview was conducted on google meet and code pair.questions were easy. there main focus was dsa

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Have applied for the role, ensured they received a concise and updated CV, wrote a Motivation letter, entered all the data on the application system.. .. and never heard from them again ... show the integrity and how human-oriented they are. They just dont care

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Amena, sencilla, simple. Preguntas directas sobre intereses, motivación por el puesto, entendimiento de la compañía. Repaso de las condiciones laborales y rango de oferta. Luego se detalló los pasos a seguir en caso de que el proceso continuara.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Por qué te interesa trabajar en SalesForce? ¿Qué sabés de la compañía?

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

The interview process was short. I only made it through the first round. It was mostly explaining what the role was which sounded a lot more technical than I was expecting. For most of the Account Manager/CSM roles I have seen in 2021, the expectations of being technical are much higher.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

1st round is hiring manager interview: dive deep of resume 2nd round is online assessment 3nd round is virtual onsite(5 sessions) Online assessment is a bit difficult, I spent about 1 hour dealing with Hackerrank configuration

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment is graph related, medium to hard Onsite questions are pretty much LeetCode medium

Application

Interview

Amazing interview process. It consisted of 4 rounds, all the interviewers were open about what they did at the company and why they loved it. It was the interview process that made me accept the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 7,527 Interviews