Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Melbourne) in October 2018.

Interview

Professional, comprehensive. Conversations with experienced people, not just a string of questions. Combination of google handout and face to face interviews, both formal and informal over coffee. Consistently though they were conversation based, not interrogation based.

Interview Questions

• Ranged widely from experience to situational. Alot focused on cultural fit. Something clearly very vital to Salesforce' success.   1 Answer

Facilities Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Paris (France)).

Interview

Deux entretiens physiques en français.
    Un entretien vidéo en anglais.
    Panel de trois personnes en français.
    Dernier entretien en anglais avec la responsable Europe.
    Process de trois mois ralenti par le cabinet de recrutement.

Interview Questions

• Différentes à chaque personne.
      Panel pour une présentation de soi et la vision du travail d’equipe.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Casablanca (Morocco)) in July 2019.

Interview

I received a message from a salesforce emplyee on linkedIn who asked me if i was looking for a job at Saleforce, after that he asked me to send him my resume and from that moment, the recruitment team started the process with me. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce Casablanca ( Marina Center), in July 2019

Interview Questions

• After my application, the recruitment team contacted me to schedule an interview with me, in the beginning it was planned to have 2 speared interviews (HR interview & Technical interview ) but considering the number of applications, they decided to make only one interview with each candidate.

They were 3 people during the interview. At first, they asked me to introduce myself and talk about the projects i worked on, including the CRM project. Then they asked me questions about object-oriented programming (Inheritance, interfaces, Polymorphism...) then questions about the Java language, web services and some technical questions...   Answer Question

Partner Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The process was very comprehensive, with great care taken to ensure an alignment with the Ohana culture and a customer centric approach. It was a long process with many interviews, all of whom were well preparded and thoughtful.

Interview Questions

• Open ended questions to about past experiences to understand how one appraoches partners, and one's style of communication.   Answer Question

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. I had an initial interview with a recruiter after which I proceeded to having another interview with one of the managers and lastly had an on site assessment centre.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2019.

Interview

At the start of the interview process I was not seriously considering the role. The more I continued the interview process and I started meeting new people the more I got interested in the role. Especially the preparation for the panel interview process wowed me. I got assigned a Solutions Engineer who spent two hours with me to make me familiar to the demo platform.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role? Why are you interested in this role "now"?   Answer Question

Senior Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was quick , I got update and brief for each of the steps , the recruiter was very clear and responsive to my questions. If the interview coordinator is based in a different country than Salesforce hiring office, make sure the scheduled time of the interview is local tome.

Interview Questions

• The questions very pretty standard:
      Why do you want to work at Salesforce?   1 Answer

Mid Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very efficient hiring process. I was impressed with the team, from my recruiter to the hiring manager. I'm excited to be apart of the team and felt the process was fair and professional.

Senior Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was recommended by an employee so the process started with phone calls with the hiring manager and a couple of other key personnel before progressing to the Panel Interview. The whole process took 5 months from initial casual conversation to offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you'll find it difficult to move from a consultant role to an SE position?   1 Answer

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

The whole process took 2/3 weeks. Got a call from LinkedIn. Within 1 week got a Hacker Rank link. Once I submitted that, in the same week got a telephonic call. It was around 1hr. It's a coding and problem solving round. Once this round got cleared then got invitation for 4 F2F rounds.

Round 1: Asked 2 coding questions to write in a Laptop given by them. I did within 40/45 minutes with dry run with the interviewer. Then the interview asked some designing question. It's a high level design and some part of Concurrency. It lasts around 25/30 more minutes. Overall this round lasts for around 1hr and 15 minutes.

Round 2: It's a design round. It's both HLD and LLD. The interviewer was a senior guy. The discussion lasts around 45/50 minutes. Finally the interviewer asked to write some functionality which I have explained to him. I wrote it in the laptop. Then he checked and asked for some minor corrections which I missed. He seems happy with the interview.

Round 3: I thought it should be another design or coding round. But it was by the Hiring Manager. He just asks about my previous work. After 15/20 minutes he explained what they exactly want from a candidate and what they do. This round mostly lasts for 35 minutes. Then he said the HR will meet you.

Round 4: HR came and asked are you ok with the ROLE. I said Yes. Then he said it's positive will call you early next week.

On the next week got the offer confirmation and within another 3/4 working days got the final offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Q: A row and column wise sorted matrix given. Print it in sorted order.

Q: Maximal Sum Path in a matrix (DP).

Q: Trapping Rain Water (O(n) solution).

Q: Some question on computing an expression. (Solved using stacks).

Q: Design questions.   Answer Question

Succes Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2019.

Interview

The experience was overall positive. The most positive aspect for me was the fact that you are encouraged to be yourself, instead of producing generic answers. The only constructive comment I have is regarding how long it took to finalize the whole procedure (6 months in my case).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Salesforce?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.