Salesforce Interview Questions

Updated 1 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7,521 of over 7.5K interviews

Recruiter15%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Salesforce

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Salesforce in Jul 2021

Interview

Met with recruiter who later sent a competency test provided by Hacker Rank. After passing the test they alerted me of openings and then I met with the team over web call.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize tasks? How do you deal with a client?
    Answer Question

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

it was conducted virtually. there was 4 rounds(1 coding test+2 tc+1hr). coding test was on hackerrank and interview was conducted on google meet and code pair.questions were easy. there main focus was dsa

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Sep 2020

Interview

Salesforce had a very nice recruiting team. The coordinators were super friendly and that is what the company is really about. It has a strong family culture- Ohana and it has the 1% rule to give back to the community.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce in Jun 2021

Interview

Did a 1-1, then they gave me a hackerrank, it was 3 hours long and they didnt respond whatsoever. The lack of a response and respect for 3 hours of my time is ridiculous. Thanks for the waste of time I guess.

Interview Questions
  • • Not gonna go too in depth, but more or less implement a package dependency thing. Pretty much a large graph with cycle detection. Be comfortable with that and writing your own unit tests.

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Amena, sencilla, simple. Preguntas directas sobre intereses, motivación por el puesto, entendimiento de la compañía. Repaso de las condiciones laborales y rango de oferta. Luego se detalló los pasos a seguir en caso de que el proceso continuara.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Por qué te interesa trabajar en SalesForce? ¿Qué sabés de la compañía?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Buenos Aires) in Jul 2021

Interview

Me enviaron por email, planeamos cita para la llamada, me llamaron y todo resulto bien. Las preguntas fueron fáciles y la atención del entrevistador fue muy buena. Recomiendo mucho esta empresa por su atencion

Interview Questions
  • ¿Cual es tu nombre? ¿Has trabajado antes? ¿Cual ha sido el proyecto mas complicado que has estado? ¿hablas ingles? ¿Te desempeñas bien ne equipo?

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Great recruiter that was one hundred percent with through every step of the interview process. Interactive and multiple interviews with the hiring managers from different lines of business. Were very clear about what the job expectations were for a day to day role of a BDR.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had handled adversity.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Dublin) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied and I received an email a few weeks later to schedule an interview for that same week with two team members, the hiring manager, and another Senior Analyst.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Amazing interview process. It consisted of 4 rounds, all the interviewers were open about what they did at the company and why they loved it. It was the interview process that made me accept the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

1st round is hiring manager interview: dive deep of resume 2nd round is online assessment 3nd round is virtual onsite(5 sessions) Online assessment is a bit difficult, I spent about 1 hour dealing with Hackerrank configuration

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment is graph related, medium to hard Onsite questions are pretty much LeetCode medium
Viewing 1 - 10 of 7,521 Interviews