Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney) in October 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward process. The internal recruiter did a great job preparing me for each interview stage. Initial conversation was a phone screening with the recruiter. Immediately scheduled an on-site interview with one of the Sales Managers & Senior Directors. After this, I had a panel/presentation interview with 3 Senior Executives (2 Directors & 1 VP). I had one final interview with the VP of the division they were looking to have me join. The recruiter was prompt in providing post interview feedback during each stage of the process. An offer was extended same day as my last interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation (work-related or personal) where you you failed. What did you learn and how did you move forward?   Answer Question
    • What is one characteristic of your work that you have received feedback on that you have had to adjust?   Answer Question
    • Why Salesforce? Why this role? Why you? Why now?   Answer Question
    • Biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

There was an Initial Conversation for 30 min, followed by a conversation with a Talent Rep, followed by Three interviews with different people - 30 min each, followed by a dry run of presentation, followed by a 1 hour final presentation.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure your customers see as much success as possible.   Answer Question

Nashville, TN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hendersonville, TN (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I had a great experience throughout the hiring process start with my recruiter. She did a fantastic job of describing the role and all of the details and was extremely transparent and helpful. I interviewed with the hiring manager 2x along with members of the team and my hiring managers RVP. Everyone was extremely nice and the interviews were casual but thorough. I felt like getting to know me and how I would fit on the team was just as important as my fit into the role. The manager also made sure that I interviewed the team to make sure this role was also a fit for me too. Overall this was an outstanding experience! Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. After my experience I was really excited to get an offer and I immediately accepted.

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

1. Recruiter phone screening: related past experience and reasons for applying; answering questions about the hiring procedure
    2. On-site portfolio review with 2 designers and behavior related questions
    3. On-site portfolio review with 2 designers and behavior related questions
    4. On-site whiteboard challenge with 2 designers

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview was with the Customer Success team of Mulesoft and almost every round is technical. There were 6 rounds in total.

1. Technical interview with Technical Architect
    2. Technical interview with VP
    3. Managerial interview with Sr. Director
    4. Develop Application project
    5. Present the project to the panel
    6. Blend of questions with one or more VP's

I was referred by one of my ex-colleagues and I applied for the Technical Architect at their portal and I got a call from the HR explaining the interview process followed by scheduling the first round.

The team that I was interviewed for is very mature. They interviewed me with an intention of selecting me and not with an intention of rejecting me. The entire process was very clear and smooth. The team made me feel that I am already part of the Salesforce family just after my first round of interview. I cannot say that interview was easy or average or difficult as it depends on the background one comes from. Having technical skills is good (can be mastered by anybody with training) but the thought process is the key to crack the interview.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in May 2020.

Interview

All done remotely during Covid-19. Approached by a head hunter, went through 2x Recruiter Interviews, Hiring Manager interview & Panel interview. Throughout the process the support given was outstanding, coached to be successful and had my preparation critiqued throughout.

Success Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2020.

Interview

Employee Referral.
    Initiated with phone call.
    1st level - video call with group - both Senior Success Agent and Hiring Manager and then
    2nd level - Video call with Reporting manager and then
    Final HR call and background screening tests.

Interview Questions

• 1) Discussed about my role and the projects I worked in current company.
      2) My understanding of Salesforce product and DMP.
      3) How do I fix the issues using sql queries and procedures.
      4) How do I prioritize the critical issues and resolve them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Had an HR screen, which went as expected. Then had a skills assessment. When I completed and submitted the skills assessment, the recruiter reached back out to schedule a proper interview over Zoom. In this interview, the interviewer seemed like she was putting extremely low effort into the interview (quite a lot of noise in the background, short answers to my questions, etc.). Even though I had demonstrated that I could pass the skills portion, it seemed like from the start of the interview that the interviewer did not care at all. Not to my surprise at all, I did not receive a request for a follow up interview.

This was a standout experience, as I have interviewed for other positions at Salesforce with much more positive interviews.

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

I got a referral, contracted by a great recruiter that really gave me the feeling that the company wanted me to succeed.
    20 min chat with the recruiter
    A few weeks later a 45 min virtual intereview with 2 BDR managers.
    Three weeks later - 1.5 hours virtual intereview with managers, director.
    Competency interview, a mock call, and a mock call review.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Interviews were very straightforward and well-coordinated. Questions were tough but fair (sales experience, leadership examples, knowledge about the company, etc). There were multiple interviews at all levels of the company and all of the stakeholders were pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Sell me the solution.   Answer Question

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was quick and seem less. After applying online, I interviewed with the recruiter and hiring manager with the same week and then received a job offer a couple weeks after.

Interview Questions

• What is your thought process for finding a solution to a problem?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.